5SOS/1D smut

(Ok this is my first ever smut/fanfic so please be nice ily guys and please comment who you would recomend i do gay and straight if you tell me the name of the girl xx)

Cake Smut

*Calum POV*

It was 4pm on a saturday evening and michaelvand ashton were out picking up dinner.

Luke walked into the living room with his phone and sat down on the lounge next to me. He looked up and i smiled at him. He crashed his lips onto mine.

It took me by suprise by i was soon into the kiss it was getting really heated. Luke lifted my shirt over my head and gave me kisses all the way down my abs. I pulled his shirt off and looked at his throbbing erection.

I pulled off his tight jeans and started to palm him through his boxers. He was getting harder and harder if that was even possible. Then i pulled out his throbbing erection and he moaned. I looked up at him and then put my lips around his penis.

He was moaning uncontrolably loud and fast as my head run up and down his dick. He pulled me up and started to suck me off. It felt amazing ive liked calum for 2 years now and its been amazing. I stopped him before we both came in eathothers mouth. I bent him over and stuck my dick in his tight asshole and thrusted into him slowly.

He was grabbing the pillows on the lounge and was moaning into them. I started to get faster and faster. I was about to cum so i pulled my dick out and stuck it in his mouth. I blew my hot load of cum into his mouth and he swallowed in one gulp.

I grabbed onto his dick and slowly licked it from the balls up. He was moaning so loudly. I sucked on his balls and pre cum started to drip out of the tip. I started to wank him off and slap his dick on my tounge he came in my mouth and we got dressed.

Then the boys walked in with dinner.

(Can you please tell me if this was good or bad its my first and i need feedback. Also please leave suggestions in the comments)