Chapter 1

23 years ago I lost my family.I was only a baby,just born two week ago.My house,Refort,was attacked by are used to be good allies Godwind.I was in my nursery room when it happened.One of my mother's maids took me from my crib while are house was being attacked.She took me and we traveled to Castle Black were my uncle was.Now I am here I am sixteen of age.I had taken the oath at fourteen."Alexis hurry Benjen will be here any hour with the the new recruits " My uncle said from behind me.
             "Your not only a bastard your a Lords bastard "Alliser Thorne said "Lord Snow".I was watching him from the platform of the over hang.He turned at looked up dead at me."Your hear that girl " he yelled "there is another high born here".He laughed as well as Janos.I reached for my bow but Sir Mormont stopped me.I groaned ,"Not now and not ever "He said looking down at Alliser.I looked at Sir Janos who was laughing.I looked back down and saw the bastard looking at me.Tyrion Lannister came into my eye view."Tyrion"I said"I said cheerfully.I had met Lord Tyrion before when my uncle and me went to kings landing.I walked down the stairs and faced him."Alexis I have seen you have changed since we first met " He said."Well duh that was 4 years ago"I said."Yes " he laughed "Oh I almost forgot got " he snap his fingers and a Knight walked towards him holding a sack.Tyrion grabbed the bag and handed it to me."I remembered how much you liked dragon fruit in King's Landing so I got dragon fruit from the finest dragon fruit cactus in King's Landing."Thank you" I said to him,"No problem my lady" Tyrion said smiling.It has been a while since we have had a high born in Castle Black  other than me and Maester Aemon.He is one of the last known Targaryens.But yet know one can know only me and Sir Mormont know. 

Jon Snow hit the man in his nose making him start to bleed."If that were a real sword, you'd be dead.Lord Snow here grew up in a castle spitting down on the likes of you.Pyp.Do you think Ned Stark's bastard bleeds like the rest of us?"Ser Alliser said the scrony boy came forward and swang his sword.But Jon swang and hit him once knocking him down easily."Next"Allister said.Me,Tyrion,and Mormont watched from the over hang.Jon was not a bad fighter after all he did grow up in a castle.Jon beat the boy,"Next"Allister  said then two men came Jon beat them as well."Well, Lord Snow, it appears you're the least useless person here"He said."go clean yourselves up,theres only so much I could stomach in a day "Allister said.The men split up,"a charming man"Tyrion said making my laugh."I don't need him to be charming,i need him to turn a bunch of thieves and run aways into men of the Night's Watch" Commander Mormont added."and how's that going commander Mormont " Tyrion said,I walked away letting them have there talk I went down on the field and followed Jon,."You were good out there Jon"i said as he put the swords up."Thank you" he said,Suddenly  the door closed."You broke  my nose Bastard "Grenn said I turned around as did Jon I tried reaching for my sword but I put it up I my chambers,The swords here won't do any good."it's an improvement "Jon said Grenn ran towards Jon and Rast grabbed me and slamed me on the wall."If we throw you over the wall I wonder how long it would take to hit"Grenn said."i wonder if they find you before the wolves did "Pyp added,"oh aren't you just a beauty "Rast said gropping my cheek."Yea well there's way more of that"i said kicking him in his balls.The door creacked open and in came Tyrion Lannister."What are you looking at half man" said Grenn still having the knife to Jon's throat ."I'm looking at you"Tyrion said the 'Men' just stared at him."Yes you've got and interesting face ummm very distinctive faces all of them"."And what do you care about are faces "Rast asked on the floor."It's just I think they would look marvelous decorating spikes in King's Landing.perhaps  i'll write my sister the queen about it"Tyrion said Rast quickly got up and left.Pyp put away his sword,Grenn whispered something to Jon.I left the four of them alone,ready to spend the rest of my night tending to my uncle helping him get ready for the morning ride over the wall with Benjen Stark.
      "Do you think this is a smart idea?"i asked my uncle in his chambers as I poared me a cup of ale."Why ?"my uncle said,"Your old your not quick enough to move in a fight"i said."You don't have to worry about me for long "He said holding up his glass.I laughed shaking my head  "I'm going to miss you uncle"I said with a sigh."Same here Alexis"he said also with a sigh,"i should let you get some rest big day tomorrow "i said standing up "I will miss you uncle"."i will miss you too go get some rest" he said I knodded my head and left heading to my chambers.I fell back as I was looking down at the snow."I am sorry my lady"Jon said holding hand out for me to take."That is all right "i said gladly taking his offer.He pulled me up "How has the Watch been treating you" I asked,He looked at me."I'm sorry that was a stupid question to ask"i said laughing as I slowly walked away."You have a nice night Jon Snon"I said leaving before he could stop me.  

   I woke up in the middle of the night sweating from the dream I just had of people screaming and Wildfire spreading.I put on my black fur cloak and went out side heading towards the Winch elevator.The man working the elevator woke up as he heard me approach him.I walked into the elevator and waited as he turned the the trinket and up the elevator went.

  once I reached the top I stepped out and made my way to the stands that over hang the wall and show the other side.I saw Jon and Tyrion,"Farewell, my Lord"Jon said."Leaving so soon are we  Lannister we haven't even played the drinking game yet"I said making both of them look at me."Well your up late "Tyrion said,"yes well how can I its colder than normal nights"I said."Winter is coming"Jon said,"I knodded my hed indeed it is"I said.Tyrion started to walk away."We are going to play hurry along"Tyrion said making his way towards the elevator.Jon followed him and then I followed behind.

    "Here's how it works I make a statement about your pats if I am right you drink if I am wrong I drink "Tyrion said.Tyrion looked at me"All of your life you wanted a family a mother,a brother,and especially a father "."Drink"I said smiling,He looked at me then at Jon he took a sip of the ale."Jon snow a bastard of the north who always looked for a motherly figure and got frowned apon by Catelyn Stark"Tyrion said.Jon took a sip of his  ale and coughed,I smiled "It's not good to be honest we need to know how to make good ale"Jon laughed.Tyrion looked at me as I still laughed looking at Jon."Your scared to love "Tyrion said "Not because of your oath or because of your uncle your scared to love because the only you loved before broke you so bad now you are scared to love you already broke your oath five years ago at the age of 16"Tyrion said I looked down and Jon shot his head at me.I took a sip and looked down ."What was his name"Jon asked. Tyrion stared at Jon,I wanted to say his name I did but I couldn't bring myself to say it."I need to go to bed"I said standing up"Thank you for playing  Tyrion thank you Jon "I left quickly.

(Jon's P.ov)

She was hurt I could tell the way her eyes started to get glossy."You shouldn't of asked her that" Tyrion added .I looked at him "So you know about her about what you said you knew all along"."Yes "Tyrion said "Everyone knows but doesn't say"."What happened ?"I asked him,"Not my business to say when she is ready she will tell you"he said drinking his ale.I nodded my head and left heading to my chambers.