Chapter 1

Suga POV

"Hara!" Where is she? She should be at home right now. I looked at the clock on the wall, it was 12am.

My phone was ringing and I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Oppa.."

Hara? Why is she crying?

"Hara? Where are you? Don't you know I was fucking worried about you!?"

She just stay silent and keep on crying.

"Sweetheart... I'm sorry I curse on you but..where are you?"

"I'm at the bus stand near our school.."

"Stay right there I will pick you up."

Actually Hara is not my real sister..she is my step sister my father married to her mother and me as his own son just accept it.

Ara POV

Min Yoon Gi...Min Ha Ra... I'm sorry..

"Pack your things now, we will going to the airport in 30 minutes. " my mom said.

I hate you!

You guys want to know why I feel bad to Suga and Hara? I tell you the story..

It was a bright day and I was hanging out with my only best friend min hara actual name is Han Hara.

At that day I feel something bad will happen. I told Hara to came to my house and she agree.

We arrived at my house..my mother was waiting for me. Plus my father.

"Ara and Hara we need to talk."
My mother called us.

At first I told hara to ignore it but when my father spoke up I can't resist it.

"What did you want?" I asked coldly.

"Stop hanging out with this girl and stop dating with Suga!" My mom said. She smirk.

"No way! I will not sto-"

"Both of them are bad! You become a bad girl because of suga and you keep on escape from school. You make our family ruined!!" My father yelled at me.

I look at Hara and she just smile. I think she knew it.

"I will go..thanks for everything Ara Unnie.."

No! Don't call me unnie. Hara you're my only best friend.

"Hara!!"

She just smile and her tears started to fall.

"Mom! Stop it please I love my bestfriend and I also love suga.."

"NO!"

Then everything that we build together ( with Hara and suga ) has been ruined. Goodbye love.

I pack all my things. My parent's called me that we need to go.

Bye seoul..Bye Hara... and BYE SUGA I hope we meet in the future and make our promise came true..

And say hello to Los Angeles.