Chapter 1: Love is in the Air

There she was, walking down the hallway, her hair flipping as she moves her legs in a way to make her hips look like a goddesses.

"Ugh! " I exclaimed as something hit into my arm
"Stop daydreaming you weirdo." Said Patrick
Patrick was a tall muscular guy with short jet black curly hair. Patrick was one of my best friends.

"Alex! Snap out of it man." Patrick said to me as he punched my arm again.
"I'm sorry man, there's just a lot on my mind."
"Oh I know, you're daydreaming about her again aren't you?"
"What? I am not!"?
"Give it up, we all know you like Karrie."

I couldn't argue with him knowing it was true, who wouldn't like Karrie? Karrie's black long hair with blonde dyed tips was mesmerizing. Not to mention her light blue eyes, I often feel like I'm looking into a pair of refined diamonds.

"Dude,come on,the bell rang" Patrick yelled in my ear.
"Ugh, my stuff is everywhere, help me put everything away will ya?"
"Sure bro, so are you going to try to sit next to Karrie at the sophomore meeting?"
"I dunno dude, should I?"
"Of course dude, I think I see a future with you two." Patrick smirked as he turned to look at me
"I'll try, I guess."

I was scared but I knew I couldn't back down. Patrick was going to tell everybody who knew me.
This was my chance, probably my only chance.