Luke Hemmings Imagine

Imagine waking up with the sun shining through the sides of the blind, you could feel the cold morning air around your bed but you were perfect temperature, from snuggling into Luke's warm body all night.You loved the feeling of lukes soft skin against yours.You look up to his face still sleeping,that's when you realized that today was the day he was leaving to go on tour.You weren't joining him on tour for another 3 months due to your mum not letting you travel without herand she couldnt go till 3 months from now.
So you just laid there and held him in your arms looking at his graceful, angelic face, he looked so peaceful and perfect when he was sleeping.
After about 15 minutes, he then begin to twitch his noses then moving his hands up to rub his eyes
"Morning baby" you say with a big smile
The second he see's you're face his face lights up with a big smile 
"Hey baby girl, how did you sleep?"
"Really good thanks to you, you kept me really and warm" you replied then placing a kiss on his nose.
 "Hehe im glad baby...wow you're so beautiful this morning..everyday your getting more and more beautiful" Luke says to then causing a big smile to sweep across your face.
You giggle before telling him "baby im really gonna miss you" your smile quickly turns to a frown,and you snuggle your head into lukes neck.
"i'm gonna miss you too baby" Luke replies then placing a kiss on your fore head.You and Luke then laid together holding each other so tight, Luke playing with your hair, and you giving him back tickles,trying to enjoy each second with each other.
After about half an hour you're alarm went off telling you it's time to get dressed to drop Luke at the airport.Your began to get a sick feeling i your stomach, you could already feel a lump in your throat and the tears starting to come.You quickly jump up and tell Luke your going for a shower.
*SKIP TO THE AIRPORT*
You go with Luke to check him in.Then begin making your way to the internation departures. Your heart skipped a beat when your saw the international departure sign and the tears started to come...
"i'm gonna miss you so much" you say, stuggling to say anything through your tremling voice.
"im gonna miss you to beautiful" luke says with tears. He then dropped his bags and picked you up then kissing you and holding you so tight.Sercurity then told him to hurry up because people were waiting to get through.
He put you down and held your hand,looked in your eyes "i love you Y/N and you won't realize how fast the time is gonna pass baby i promise, i love you and im gonna see you real soon baby, really soon" he said then placing another kiss on your lips.You's then give each other one last hug,then he picked up his bags and slowly walked back still watching you, before he knocked a guy over from not watching where he was going, making you laugh."I LOVE YOU BABE"  Luke quickly yelled before helping the guys up and going through the gate.
You already felt so empty.. you didnt know what to do.
You stood there for a couple of minutes before realizing he has left and you need to leave, so you begin to walk outside to the taxi rank.....

Hope you guys like it! i might make a part two if you guys like this :)!