Quest for a Daydream, Start of a Nightmare

My name is Malia, i don't remember if I even have a last name, it's been about 6 years now, at least 6 I can remember, since I got stuck in this hellhole. Even though these 6 years are all I can remember,  I've always known there was a better life, up there, somewhere. My abilities in hardware, speed, pickpocketing, and hand-to-hand combat have gotten me this far, but even with all that, it's tough, I guess it may be because I'm the only Terran in the entire system, but more likely it's the reason WHY I'm the only Terran,  it's because every last slimy Pylonian, absolutely despises the other species. The only reason i have any hope at all is because of the intergalactic law that states 'outright banning of a species is illegal' so they can only ban government ships from landing here, and as soon as a non-Pylonian ship lands, I'm OUT.

As you can probably tell by the whole "6 years" thing, that chance doest come very often, but luckily today a research ship is landing fo a quick fuel up, and honestly I don't care where they're going, or where they put me if they find me, as long as it's not back here.

It was almost like fate WANTED me to stowaway, the Pylonians didn't even bother to watch it, and the Terran guard was short staffed, i found myself a nice food crate, marked "emergency" (so I knew it wus unlikely they would be opening it soon), and his inside, it was only half full, and as of writing this, it's been 2 DAYS stuck in here, honestly, it's still better than my life on Pylon, but I expected my new life on Terra (even if in a jail cell) to start WAY sooner, but beggers can't be choosers.

day 5.

at least i don't have to go far to get water, but i was hoping i wouldn't even have to make that trip until we landed somewhere... maybe we already have, and i just missed it, I sure hope I don't miss the next one.

day 6

The crew members are starting to open some of the emergency crates, I NEED to find a new hiding place.

(the rest isn't in these weird diary logs, chill)

Malia awakens to a quiet alarm sound, it could just be really far away, or it may be the crate blocking the sound, either way, she cracks the crate open a bit to check, and the alarm is BURSTING right outside, she might be able to blend in the the crowd in the panic, or at least be taken in a lifeboat to jail, she exits the crate and to her right is the rest of the ship, to her left is...

 (to be continue in the next part, hope you enjoyed)