|•|PROLOGUE|•|

|•|Young Junghwa Pov|•|

Mommy when are we gonna arrive at Busan(Train to Busan😂)? I asked curious

We are still far sweetie, you should sleep for awhile. Mommy said

Ok. I replied

Hi my name is Junghwa and I'm 6. Today we are going to Busan. Right now we are in the train going there. Mommy said i should sleep because there is still 4 hours till we get there.

|•|3 hours later|•|

When i woke up i see people crying and panicking. When i looked at my parents and my little brother which is 5 y/o, they were asleep. So i woke them up and my parents also saw that the people were crying and panicking. While my little brother was just sitting there clueless.

When i looked outside i saw a train coming our way.

Mommy! Daddy!! I ushered them to come to my place.

When they saw it they quickly carried me and my little brother and hugged us. They hugged us so tight that i thought it was our last day here in earth.

I can feel my t-shirt getting wet, so i looked at my parents and they were crying. I didn't know what to do since i was a kid, so i wiped their tears which were coming out non-stop.

And in a minute, i can feel the ground shaking.

I looked at my parents one last time and before i knew it the trains crashed to each other.

|•|In the Hospital|•|

I can feel people moving around me. I can hear a beeping sound beside me. And i can feel my body hurt.

I can feel people coming towards me. They were doing something to my body that i cant understand.

The moment i open my eyes. I see people looking at me. I just realized that i am in a hospital.

I tried to get up and ask them where are my parents and little brother, but they didn't let me. Thats when a doctor came up to me and ask me some questions. I answered them all correctly.

Where are my parents and brother. I asked

He turned quiet after i said that. I knew what that meant. I felt something rolling down my cheeks and noticed that it was my tears.

Where are they! I yelled

Sorry, but we weren't able to find them. He said

By hearing those words, i started to cry harder. He went out of the room and decided to leave me there for awhile.

After crying for a long time, I didn't notice that i fell asleep. When i woke up I'm still at the hospital.

I thought that everything that happened was just a nightmare but that nightmare turned out to be true.

_____________________________________________

Hi author-nim here with a new book. I hope you support this book the way you support my other book.😊😊