DE.AL // Ravi

*WARNING: content might be a little sexual, almost like a smut, but I don't do penetration. Don't worry, I'll send prayers for your crying pussy.*

I was on a midnight shift, and was wide awake for some reason. I love doing midnight shift. All I need to do is just taking care of the patients who are hospitalized in wards, being involved with the emergency department, unless, I was told to take care of somone else. Pshhh, mind you, I'm not a doctor. I'm a nurse.

It's 12:39 AM when I checked in for work. As usual, I walked towards the locker room then put on my uniform with a dim light and nobody around.

After putting it on, I looked at myself in the mirror, checking myself out. I hate wearing my uniform. Nursing is my passion but my uniform, is a short ass dress unlike everyone else's. While other nurses' dress are below their knees, looking neat, tidy and respectable, mine is tight fitting and short like someone who's dressing up for clubbing.

Of course, it fits me perfectly. The only advantage to it is that it shows off my curves. But seriously? This is a hospital. Not a club where I can look slutty.

Well, let's just bear with this. I'm getting a new uniform next week anyway. I ignored the fact that I look slutty everytime I wear this uniform and just tie my hair into a cute little updo.

I walked out of the locker room and went ahead to ask the other staff at the counter about my duties for today.

"Hmmmmm, your duty for today is to assist dr. Hwa Sin with his VIP patient," one of the staff said.

"Um, I don't really remember the need to assist dr Hwa Sin for today. Aren't I suppose to help out with the emergency department?"

"Not for today. The nurse who always assist dr. Hwa Sin for his VIP patient is on her off day today. Here is the patient's medical records," she said while passing me a bunch of documents filled with only words that could bore me to death.

"The patient's name is Kim Wonshik, he's from VIXX. Dr. Hwa Sin just did a check on him half an hour ago. You're tasked to meet his needs only for tonight. Feed him and give him aspirin if he has a migraine. You're only allowed to leave the VIP room once he sleeps."

"Why? what happened to him? Was he in a serious accident or something?"

"He was involved in some accident a year ago and his head starts to hurt again"

"Ohh"

I just Ooh-ed her for no reason. I took and arranged the documents she gave then smiled at her.

Without anymore questions, I left the counter and started walking towards the VIP room along with some aspirin and antibiotics in my hands.

I was soo nervous, I didn't want to enter the room. But I did anyway, since it's my duty and it's an opportunity for me to meet VIXX Ravi without paying hundreds.

I walked into the room, taking my time to enter. He was sleeping soundly, I didn't want to wake him up. Slowly, I closed and locked the door behind me before entering.

Approaching him, I tried not making any sounds but he suddenly had his eyes opened wide. I was shocked for a moment.

"Ssssorry Mr. Kim Wonshik! Please continue to sleep. I promise I'll leave after I leave these medicines on the table," I apologised while bowing to him. Dammmmn, I'm in some deep shit.

"I wasn't even sleeping"

"But still, I'm sorry for interrupting you"

"It's okay, you don't have to worry," he smirked.

I quickly put his prescribed medications on the side table and made my way through the door when he called me out.

"Nurse, can you stay with me for a bit? I need some company. I'm feeling a little lonely tonight"

I turned around to see a cute little puppy asking me for help. I couldn't help it but stay with him. It's my duty anyway.

I walked towards him and pulled the chair closer to his bed. From laying his body, he changed his body position, sitting with his legs crossed like a small kid.

I can't help it but to laugh looking at his actions.

"Yah, why are you even laughing?" he looked at me laughing then he giggled.

I shook my head, covering my mouth from laughing, not wanting to tell him the reason why.

After I calmed a little we had a little conversation. He was saying how he's sad to be away from his sister and being a kpop idol is so tough. The more he talked about his life, the more sad vibes I'm getting. He realized those vibes and suggested something.

"Hmm, lets play a game! Tell me 20 things you want to confess about. Everytime you say something, drink a shot of wine and let's see who could last the longest throughout the game alright? Deal? If you win, I promise I'll treat you an expensive dinner"

"Alright"

I made a deal with him and took a bottle of wine and start pouring into each other's cup.

"I'll start first. My name is Kim Wonshik and please stop calling me Mr." he drank.

"My name is something you should know from my name tag. I'm old enough to marry you" I drank.

We gave a ton of confession and facts about ourselves and I knew I would lose since the starting. I knew I had low tolerance for alcohol.

My head started to spin and it's making me like it. Even through my blurred vision, I could still see WonShik who's almost passed out.

"Yah, I wanted to say this from just now but your ass is so on point, it'd be nice for it to be on me," he confessed.

My mind lit up. I completely lost my mind and started climbing up onto his bed and positioned myself on top of him with my ass sitting on his member. He adjusted his sitting postion and leaned on the wall. I wrapped my hands around his neck and gave him a little lap dance since I thought that's what he meant.

He started moaning a little and I could feel his member hardened the more I grind on it. He was so breathing deeply. I got so turned on and wet by then.

I crashed my mouth onto his and let our tongues swirl around, exploring each other. He had his hands on my waist, controlling the movement of my ass on his member.

He decided to go a little further, pulling my short dress up and rubbed my ass while I'm still grinding.

We kept letting our mouth crashing with each other and couldn't help it but smile everytime.

I unbuttoned his shirt when saw him knocking out already. I smiled at him for a moment and positioned myself away from him. My mind wasn't on a right state but I tried my best to button his shirt, put a blanket over him, cleaned the place a little and wrote a little note apologizing for what we did today.

I couldn't help it anymore. I got out from his ward and went to my desk place to sleep.

I had a nap for about 4 hours and was awakened by my message ringtone. I opened and rubbed my eyes. The sun just rised. I looked at myself and found myself stinking so bad with the smell of wine. Then, I remembered what I did a few hours ago. Again, I started to panic and lost my shit. What have I done?

I almost forgotten about the text message. I picked my phone up to check the timing, 8:36AM, and click on the message by an unknown number.

"I found your number and you don't have to apologize for what you did yesterday. You won remember? Our deal is still on going right?;) -Kim Wonshik"

--THE END--