Chapter 1

18:30pm
I just got off the plane from England and have come to Japan to visit. So I walked out of the doors, at this point i already got my bags and everything , and suddenly someone grabbed my arm at first I tried to fight it off he was lying on the floor and i didn't dare to look at him but i turned my head and it was SEHUN the one and only sehun from EXO my favourite ever boy group i was silent for the first moments because i didn't know what to do i just hurt a famous singer and also why did he want me, i was nothing special!!! It was my BIAS out of all people from EXO it was OOH SE HUN!!! I think i died!!!

 So I walked out of the doors, at this point i already got my bags and everything , and suddenly someone grabbed my arm at first I tried to fight it off he was lying on the floor and i didn't dare to look at him but i turned my head and it was SEH...

19:00pm
I helped getting him up and i said sorry about a million times but sehun just stood there and smiled he said it was ok and it not every day a stranger grabs you by the arm. He walked me towards this car which was big and looked like the cars that EXO used as i opened the door all of the members were inside and i thought i would pass out!! Chanyeol in the back said they have a concert to go too and offered free VIP TICKET and i was very excited for the concert.

23:15pm
I went to say thank you to all the members of e)(o and i walked into the storage area where i put my luggage before the performance and walked out with the happiness in my face and i couldn't believe what just happened. I herd footsteps jogging behind me and it was sehun he was holding my purse and he said i forgot it and he offered me to go to his hotel room and i followed him there

12:00pm
We had a long walk to get there but i spent most of the time hugging sehun and our arms together. When we entered the room and we dropped everything and jumped on the bed and giggled. I told him i didn't have a place to stay for the night and i needed to get going in order to find a cheap hotel somewhere but sehun insisted i could sleep in this hotel room or he go pay for the room next door and i was like no its fine i will sleep on the sofa or on the floor, later that night it was really cold and i was half asleep and he picked me up and put me in the bed and wrapped me up with the duvets and then he lay next to me, i think i woke him up ? Sehun hugged me.

And he got a box of pepero not surprisingly with his face on the front i was happy because of that. And Sehun took the first bite....

•••THE END•••