Escaping the Truth (Larry fanfiction)

Harrys P.O.V

I don't know about this guys, are you sure we should be doing this" I say putting my head in my hands.

"C'mon Harold, you never want to do anything fun, just this once?" Louis speaks while pouring the colorful drink into a small cup. I normally don't like it when people call me my full name, but something about when he says it, it just make me went to melt. I don't know why I have these thoughts but whenever I'm with Louis I feel so happy.

"Why are we doing this?" I ask, truthfully wanting to know the answer.

"Because harry, it will make your relax and forget about all of your worries." He says, handing me a rolled up paper that looks something like a cigarette. I take it between my fingers and start to suck in the smoke that was coming from the paper. As the smoke fills my lungs I start to cough but find my breath.

"That a boy harry. Isn't that nice?" My mind becomes blurry. I've never felt like this, I'm not sure if I like it. I not exactly sure what's going on, but I can make out the laughter coming from Louis. I lean my head back and let the drugs take over my body. Once I feel stable, I sit up and stand from the chair. I walk towards the coach Louis is sitting on and take the fancy liquor bottle straight from his hand. Putting it up to my lips and finishing it out. Zayn, Niall and Liam all looks shocked by my actions. Louis's eyes darken as he sees how my body is reacting to the drugs. He grabs my arm and pulls me into the other room.

Louis P.O.V

"Why are you acting like this?" I say trying to keep his attention.

"Because Louis, I want to change."

"But wha-"

"Shhhhhh Louis", he says putting his finger against my lips.

"Harry stop, this isn't you."

"Isn't this what you want Louis, don't you want me?" Why is he doing this, does he really like me more than friends? My thoughts were cut short when he leaned in and pressed his lips into mine. Our lips move in sync with each other. His tongue brushes on my bottom lip, wanting to enter. He pushes me up to the wall with his hand on my cheek. I tug on his shirt wanting more from him. I can't believe this is happening. Harry and I. Harry, and I. My thoughts start to clear and I pull away from him, not knowing what I was doing. We are both breathing heavily as he sits down I start to pace back and forth around the room.

"Why did you just kiss me? Harry?" I look back over at where he was sitting and see him lying on the floor curled up. I know it's no use to try to get him to talk right now, since the drugs haven't worn off. I go back out into the main room, to also see Niall, Zayn and Liam asleep. I go back to where Harry was and lay out on the coach. After a few minutes I feel my eyelids get heavy and I fall asleep.

Note:

I know its short but for now I'm only going to post this much. I'll update soon if people like it. Let me know what you think about it so far, should I keep writing?

~E