1 - in 2 days

PLEASE READ, AUTHORS NOTE AHEAD!!

So some of you may or may not realize that I had already posted this . But! I posted this long ago, and unpublished it due to grammatical and unfinalised story. But now, I am glad to finally republish my story. Please enjoy~

My team and I were at Maji Burger celebrating our victory against Hakuryou Academy (made up). I have to agree that it was a fun match. They had great sportsmanship, but they lack something important than winning. Teamwork. But by the end of the match, they sooner learned the true meaning of basketball.

We were about to sit down and eat. But when I did, I got a message from an unknown number. I checked to see what it was about. My eyes were unfazed, but inside I was quite worried and quite shocked.

I turned around to my teammates who didn't seem to realize what I was doing. Not until I noticed someone gazing towards my direction. It was Kagami.

For some odd reasons he had noticed me so casually, which hasn't happened before. Sensing the curious glare of my teammate, I faced towards his direction.

"Hey Kuroko, what was that?" Asked kagami, leaning slightly to catch a glimpse of my phone

"Its nothing. Just a spam" I lied as I flipped my phone closed and shove it into my pocket

"What kind of spam was it then?" He grin with a confident aura.

"..."

There was a moment of silence. Not until his hand reached my head as he ruffled along my neatly combed hair, which took so long to accomplish due to my extraordinary bedhead.

"kagami-kun, stop it." I was beginning to be annoyed, but my face failed to show emotions

"no, tell me wh-" knowing the sentence he was about to finish, I simply swooped in with a "No"

A tick can be seen on his forehead as he let's go of foundling my hair and replaced it with both cheeks squeezed by one hand. I have to agree, Kagami has big hands.

"Why won't you tell me?" A hint of the increased volume of tone was noted.

"And why are you so Persistent?" I retorted as I gripped upon his hand, trying to make the painfully- annoying act of his, go away.

We heard a few gigles and laughter from our teammates as it was obviously directed towards us.

"ara,ara~ you guys look like a cute couple fighting" said founder of the basketball club and Iron-Heart of Seirin high, Kiyoshi.

Blood boiled in within Kagami, as it rushed along his face and ear. I couldn't tell if he was angry or not. Well, at least the painful sensation was gone in a moment.