In the hallway

"You stupid fool" Shouted Hilary "How could you do this to me , I'm the best you're ever gonna have" She continued screaming at Kyle .

Kyle was the hottest guy in Compton

"You think you're all that , you not even a jawn , I only wanted you because all my guys hit it" he laughed in heavy tone drawing everyone In the hallway attention. "I can't believe you just said that " cried Hillary "you're gonna regret screwing me" she cried while running down the hallway causing everyone to laugh .

Flashback

"Who that jawn?" Kyle asked Brian "yo that's Hilary the new joint on the block, every nigga on the block already hit that" Brian said rubbing his hands together . "Naaa I ain't believe that , I think a nigga just found his Bonnie" he smiled handshaking Brian

Two days after

"Yo ma" Kyle shouted as he saw Hilary passing down the block . She stopped. "So you the new jawn on the block " Kyle smiled while rubbing his hands together .

Kyle was the sexiest dark skinned , hazel eye jawn in Compton

"I'm the new jawn " Hilary smiled .
"So you gonna give me your number ma" kyle said demanding Hilary's number .
"Yeah cutie" Hilary smirk while exchanging numbers with Kyle

End of flashback

Slams door

Watch who you fuck with don't ever trust a nigga for nothing even if you feel like you really love him don't ever tell that bitch that you really love him cause that's when he gonna make you feel like you nothing and that's when you gonna start feel like you bugging I wish I never told you wassup and I wish I never told you pull-up , got me saying what's good with you I remember being in the hall with you everything was always on the stall with you girl I even buss a couple of jaws with you I still think about you ....

A boogie music boo loud throughout Hilary's Car while she cried while driving .
Kyle sat there rethinking of what just happened . "Yo young blood" Kevin said pulling up on Kyle handshaking him .

"What's good" Kyle replied "heard you hit that hoe already " Kevin said laughing

"What's good" Kyle replied "heard you hit that hoe already " Kevin said laughing. "Yo don't call her that nigga" but you know she was, only been two months and you already in love, young blood you wilding " Kevin laughed . Kyle punched the wall and walked away .

Feel free to give me ideas I will put each one in...

        Back at Hillary's trap house

Hillary was head of her drugs gang they called themselves juice because everything they did the did with flavor and always get it done .

" Yo these niggas haven't dropped the packages as yetsaid jay .

      Jay was Hillary eldest brother he was fine with dimples on both cheeks tattoos covers his body and his abs always printed through his shirt

"Oh word " Hillary slammed her desk angrily. "Go take care of that and make sure you strapped "

"Aii bett" jay said while grabbing his gun walking up the step going to get their younger brother goony
"Yo goony niggas playing with our money we need to go and handle shit "

"Oh word goony said whiles getting off the bed "

"Hillary coming "  asked goony

"Nah we gotta handle that shit" jay said whiles getting the rest of gang members and driving away .

      At the dealers house

Jay kicks open the door and start shooting the place up till everyone was dead , goony ran upstairs to make sure it was clean and then they took the money and drugs and left but jay didn't realize he dropped his key ring he got from his mom before her and his dad was killed in a drive by .

     Flashback

"Your mom just got shot I need you to take care of your brother and sisters they'll be coming for me next so take these plane tickets and I got a cando in Chicago,move your brother and sister there , and jay don't fuck shit up " jay dad told him before he died

Jay cried but he had to be strong for his sisters and brother .

His bigger sister Tasha was 24 she was all about her money always working always in school but she was low key a thug nobody fucked around her once they knew who her dad was and who her brothers was .

His younger sister Hillary who was 19 was more into the street life she went to school but when her parents died she fell off and start fucking niggas like crazy but her money was more important that's why they put her to run the trap house .

His younger brother quan  but they called him goony because niggas run when they saw him and he could take any nigga chick was 20 but was the co CEO for the trap house .

And Jamal which was jay who was 26 jay was humbled but scary he always got shit done right never unfinished business everyone loved jay despite being in the trap house everyone loved him in the neighborhood he was always very helpful.