EXO: Shippings (moments with one another)

In their training room, EXO was rehearsing for their COMEBACK!........

Chanyeol:     Bacon-ssi...Ahhh!!.. this dance step is really HARD!!..plleaaseee.....Teach me! Teach me! (puppy eyes*)

Baekhyun: Aish!!!! stop calling me "Ba---Arrghh!"

Ne.ne.... (Baekhyun suddenly grab Chanyeol' hands guiding him with the dance step Chanyeol was begging for.)

.......the moment when Baekhyun teaching Chanyeol the dance step whrein their fingers interwind... Beakhyun felt "some sort of electricity"  running through his veins and felt his intense heart beating,....

..Chanyeol as well ...felt the same too.....

**Baekyeol eye to eye contact*

Tao: (growl rap mode) " Yo! okay!.. Baek hyung, Chan hyung!!..Are you ok? because US... WE ARE NOT!!.. we do wait for you two to focus back on our practice!!

..You know how I feel cool about myself looking at the mirror right?. *winks*

Baekyeol: (Still in their mood of silence, ignoring Tao)

Tao: Mianhae hyung but~~!( Kris began to continue the sentence with his concern for Tao's feelings)

Kris: "Are you two listening??!!!!!!"

*the room was filled with silence*

(Kris talked to Baekhyun and Chanyeol reminding them on how important their comback...) while...

............

Kai: (immediately opens the practice room door)

*and gives a curious look on the mad EXO M's duizzhang(leader)

...ah.D.O hyung what's happening? (giving D.O a curious look while ruining D.O's straight, well-combed hair)

D.O: !nahh!!..Kayyiiee...dont mess my hair!.. and Kris is just giving Baek ang Chanyeol a warning for not paying attention...and kinda giving them words of iiinnnnnspirationn... *smiles

Kai: ah~... I'm so tired with my photoshoot today... *(laying his head on D.O's lap.)

................

D.O: (feels pity on Kai and suddenly wipes Kai's sweat on his forehead and and brushes Kai's hair.)

Kai: Woah hyung..I feel comfortable laying down on your lap. *eye smiles

D.O**°___° (D.O's mind...) "huh? really?..." (and he hears his own heart beating) *gulps

.

.

.

.....

D.O: (in his mind) Kai!!.. can you pleasee... stop!!! Im a MAN!!!M-A-N!!!!!

why do I feel like this???.when you're around?

KAI: Hey! D.o hyung!! please give me a masage just at my back.(takes his shirt in front of Kyungsoo)

D.O (*gulps)...OOO..KKKAA.YYY..⊙·⊙

~~~\\\\~~~

on the other side...

SEHUN: (throws his towel unto xiumin' s face) Yehet!! ..shoot!!

XIUMIN: Sehunnie!!! when will you become mature you crazy chiil----(tickles Sehun),..

(xiumin and sehun laughing while tickling each other)

LUHAN: EEEHHHHEEMMMMM!!!!!!!! Guys can you please pay attention?? we need to perfect this step!! (only staring at xiumin)

XIUMIN: Mian~ ( continued practicing)

SEHUN: Mianheyo hyung~~ *does aegyo...  I'll just treat you some bubble tea later^_^...

LUHAN: NO NEED!! JUST TREAT XIUMIN AND NOT ME....!.

SUHO: Guys,..are you ok___----CHENN!!!

you're backn!!! Are you tired of your trip??..let me,., accompany you to your room ^_^

Thanks for reading I'll be updating more soon.