Louis imagine

I was walking in the mall looking for a Christmas present for Louis, my boyfriend. I searched the mall for so long I were sure I memorized every detail down to where every shoe was in every single store in that entire mall. Nothing would just do. Nothing was perfect enough. I started getting frustrated and I decided to call Harry to see if he could come help me.

Harry was Louis' best friend from a few years ago. Louis had told me about how they became friends. They had met at a concert awhile ago.

I texted Harry to come help me or to simply text back a few ideas. I strode past Kay Jewelers, when I saw Louis in there. That didn't bother me as much as seeing him with another girl. Her hair was a bit wavy and brown. She was pretty, no she was beautiful, was Louis cheating on me? I stepped backwards tripping on a small boy's foot falling flat on my butt.

"S-sorry" I choked out, trying my best to hold back tears.

I looked back into the store, the big smile clear on his cute face. I saw him swipe his hair to the side and smile at the girl. I walked as fast as you could texting Harry that I had found the gift and that it was alright to which he replied with a simple "ok love :)"

I didn't know where to go considering I lived with Louis, so I got in my car and skid off to Harrys', without much hesitation.

He opened the door and let the tears spill out, I couldn't hold them in any longer.

I explained everything to Harry who looked nervous like he knew something but I let it go. He rubbed my back and offered me some hot chocolate. I nodded as he padded off to the kitchen.

He gave me a few blankets to wrap myself in. I hadn't brought a jacket, I didn't know it was going to be this cold. Wrapped in blankets on the couch, waiting for Harry to come back.

He came back with a steamy cup of brown liquid with bright white whip cream floating on top.

"Sorry I don't know if you like whip cream, it's on instinct" he breathed

"No it's fine thank you Harry" I said before taking a sip of the drink

It felt warm, and I felt it go down my throat into my stomach. I set the cup down and Harry teased me about the whip cream on my nose. I smiled finally, it what had seemed like forever.

A knock was on the door and Harry pad over to answer it.

"Harry you'll never believe what I got" he smiled bright

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" He boomed after seeing me wrapped in blankets, tear stained cheeks"

Harry motioned him to the bedroom. I waited patiently for a few minutes for them to come out and as soon as they did Louis left.

Harry offered for me to stay at his place as long as I needed. I felt bad for taking advantage of his kind offer but I needed this after what I had just saw.

Harry tried explaining to me that he wasn't cheating, countless number of times, and that it could've been a friend. I wouldn't believe him.

A few hours later he finally got me off the couch and forced me to buy a present for Louis.

****>> to Christmas****

I decided to go back home and let Louis explain himself, hopefully he didn't already move on with /her/.

I knocked on the door. With my hands in my pockets waiting for what was on the other side. A puffy eyed Louis opened the door. A smile replacing his sorrow and he hugged me.

"Yo-you came back fo-for me" he smiled and closed the door behind me.

We walked to the room where we both decorated the tree. Presents under it.

"To Jade, my love (thank you for coming home)" was written on each tag.

My heart tugged at those written words.

"Y-you cheated on me"

I choked out.

"No I didn't why would I? I love you" he explained

"But the girl at the mall" I countered.

"She was helping me. Her name's Eleanor, just a friend from middle school, she was the best at choosing jewelry." He explained

I immediately regret leaving him for so long. I hugged him. I really hugged him. After so long. It felt so good, so right, to be in his arms again. His warm embrace bringing me into a fantasy where he was all I saw, knew, and cared about. He was all I needed.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't know, I should've let you explain before" I choked out.

He let go on got on one knee. He picked up the smallest present and looked up at you. I was confused, was he? No he couldn't.

"She helped me pick this out" he held the small present out for me.

I picked it up and opened it. It was a ring. Shocked, I looked at him.

"Jade, will you marry me?"

I cried and he got up and kissed me. Slow and first but then got passionate, as we both longed for each others' touch. I missed him and I can tell he missed me too which made my heart flutter.

"Yes!" I smiled and Harry, Eleanor, my parents and his parents walked through the door with food and more present they set down on under the tree. Our tree.

"Louis!"

"I told you i love you"

More people walked in. And I smiled.

"I love you so much"