1.

(Moon's Point of View)

I slowly open my eyes to take the world around me and I see cages, cages around people, and myself. I look around and I see my friend, but she isn't in a cage." ZIA!!! Help me!!!" I yell and she looks at me and walks over, she holds up a key in my face and laughs. She walks away laughing, she continues to another room and looks at me before entering and she walks into the room. I see a boy with brown hair and bright green eyes. He wears glasses but his eyes are glistening, with tears. A girl in a cage next to him has bright red hair and dark brown eyes, she has freckles spread across her face, she has tears rolling down her cheeks. On the other side of the boy is an older boy around my age, he has dark blonde hair with some red in it, he also has dark blue eyes filled with dread. And to my right is a beautiful, very young girl, too young for this, she looks a bit like me but her hair has my brown in it, she has dark green eyes, she sits in the corner of her cage and I want to cry for her, what are her parents thinking, what about mine? I look to my left and see a boy probably 1-2 years older then my, he has freckles on his face and he has dark black hair but bright blue eyes. I look around the room we are all in, dark brown walls and tan flooring, interesting. I see something on the floor and notice keys, my friend! I jump a bit and pick them up off of the floor and start unlocking my cage when I hear a beeping noise, it's so loud that it begins to hurt my ears. I cover my ears. And I close my eyes hoping for the best in the situation.

     I open my ears to a ceiling and posters spread against the wall and I feel with my hands and I feel the soft covers that I had the night before. I get up and I look around for the beeping noise and I see my alarm clock beeping, and it read 5:00, okay got two hours before I have to get on the bus, lucky me. I turn off my alarm clock and I shut my blinds, I walk over to door to close it and my wings shot out like a rocket. Shoot! Good thing the blinds were closed! I shut my door quickly and lock it, I let my wings fold back onto my back and I feel the feathers rub against my cold skin. I take out my sports bra, I especially made to fit my back with wings. I put it on and then put on a black tank top with two slips in the back for my wings, I then get my black sleeveless shirt and put in on apps with slits in it, my parents always ask why and I say," Cause it is what teenagers do now mom!" I usually said that just so they didn't know, they also think sometimes I keep a bird in our house. I put on my comfortable jegging capris and then I put on socks and I slipped on my black combat boots.

I walk down the stairs and I grab my backpack and my skateboard, I open the door and start skateboarding, your probably thinking, why is a girl skateboarding this early in the morning, cant someone attack her. Not a chance taking karate and getting a black belt at age 6 will be harder then taking down an adult man. Your also thinking, aren't your parent worried, not they know I do this every single morning, every morning of every day. I skateboard past my friend's house and he opens the door and I stop and he walks down towards me with his skateboard in his hand," Hey Gradon!" I punch his arm." Hey Moon, you going skateboarding again?" I nod and I start going and he starts following me. We skateboard past some corners and across the street. I stop my skateboard and he picks his up and puts it in his hand. I look away from him and then I turn back around and he isn't there," Gradon?" I look around and then I feel something in my mouth and a hand around my mouth, it feels like a piece of cloth, but now I feel so........ so............ dizzy.......