One Direction Imagines (dirty, romantic, etc.)

Sorry if there's errors I wrote it as a Harry imagine, but changed it because the last one was Harry..so if it says Harry somewhere in there instead of Louis that's why. Enjoy :)

Imagine💫

"Louis! Stop it, we're in school!" You whisper yelled at your boyfriend Louis as he grabbed your ass walking behind you in the hall.

"So," he said flirtatiously, looking you up and down.

"I told you, don't touch me like that in school." You whispered.

"Fine, but out of school you're all mine." He said following you into Chemistry, your last hour of the day.

You sat down next to each other at a table in the back of the room. The teacher started to explain elements of the periodic table.. You found yourself drifting off, until a hand was placed on your knee. You looked to see Louis paying attention to the teacher acting as if he did nothing. You rolled your eyes and finished listening to the teacher.

Louis' hand started to climb higher, distracting you. You tried to swat it away, but Louis was much stronger than you. His hand climbed all the way to the leg of your shorts. He put a few of his fingers in there, teasing you through the thong you were wearing.

"Louis, quit it." You said in a serious whisper. Louis just smirked and continued to play with your panties, right in the middle of class. You nudged him with your elbow, but that still didn't help. He wouldn't stop. He moved your thong to the side and slid his fingers along your opening, causing you to let out a small gasp.

"Louis! Don't!" You whispered in a panic, putting a smile on his face. He stuck in two fingers, sliding them in and out slowly. You tried to move your legs to get him to stop, but nothing was working. You covered your mouth, even though you didn't want it, your body still enjoyed it and you didn't wanna moan in the middle of class. The smirk never left Louis's face, as he kept fingering you right in chemistry.

Finally you couldn't take it anymore and you moaned into your hand, sounding more like a muffled groan.

"(Y/N) is something wrong?" Your teacher stopped to ask you. Louis pulled his hands out of your shorts the moment you moaned.

"Um yeah, I was just trying not to yawn. Sorry." You explained, your face turning red with embarrassment. He rolled his eyes and continued on with that lesson.

"Nice excuse," Louis whispered with a tiny laugh. You hit him softly angry with him.

The rest of class passed quickly and you stormed out of the classroom, Louis following close behind.

"Babe, calm down."

"I told you not to do that as school and you continue not to listen to me." You said, angrily.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist."

"You could have waited that was our last class."

"You're irresistible (Y/N)." Louis replied.

"Don't try that with me Tomlinson."

"Come on babe." He pleaded. You didn't respond, just leading the way down the hall so Louis could take you home. You didn't speak during the whole walk, not even after you got into his car.

"I said I was sorry." He said, during the drive as you still hadn't said anything. "Come on, (Y/N), talk to me."

You still didn't respond. You felt he deserved the silent treatment after that move. He pulled into your driveway and parked the car. You instantly got out going into the house, Louis followed you in, still not giving up.

"(Y/N)?" He asked, following you as you went into the kitchen. "(Y/N)!" He said again, grabbing your wrist and pulling you toward him. You backed away, and he followed, pinning you to the wall. "Come on babe, don't be mad at me. Please, I said I was sorry." Louis begged. You avoided eye contact, still not saying a word. He looked down for a minute, then looked back up at you with hope in his eyes. He leaned forward, placing kisses down your jaw line and on your neck.

"I promise I won't do it again." He said in between kissing you. "I'm sorry (Y/N)."

"I forgive you," you said. He continued to kiss and suck on your neck, your hands pinned to your sides. "Louis, we can't do this right now."

"You and I both know your parents aren't home." He replied, lust now filling his eyes. He placed his lips upon yours, biting into the kiss softly, tracing your bottom lip with your tongue.

You easily let him in, and he explored your mouth amusing himself great fully.

"Let's take this upstairs," he said looking into your eyes, unpinning you from the wall. He grabbed your hand and lead you to your bedroom, where you had been most intimate.

He lied down on the bed and pulled you on top of him..you two kissing fierce fully. You rubbed your hands up and down his body, eventually pulling his shirt off. You slid off his pants too, moving fast, grinding your part against his. You could feel his bulge grow against you almost instantly. You put your hands in the waistband of his boxers, and that's when he flipped you over on the bed.