Paigeoza

~Paige's POV~

I was just strutting the halls of the school that i called my own when me and my gang came across a beautiful girl that i had never seen before in this school.

"Hey i know her! She is my cousins friend, from another school, i also heard that my cousin stopped being friends with her because she was gay!" One of my cronies yelled.

My eyes widened to the size of saucepans as my friend Lucy (go with it) said those words. I didn't want to bully her, but if i lose my reputation by not beating her to a pulp than I will get bullied myself.

"Gay, eh?" I said, flipping my Brown hair to the side to appear intimidating.

"Listen, I-i don't want any trouble, i'm just t-trying to find my class." She fearfully welped.

"Tell me, what's your name?" My friend Sarah asked, yanking her hair up, almost lifting the poor girl in the air.

The girl now had tears rolling down her pale cheeks as sobs blocked her throat. 

"TELL ME!" Sarah screamed, angrily, shoving her into a nearby locker.

"E-Emily!" She continues to sob.

"Do you know what we do to faggots in this school?" Sarah asked in a innocent- but menacing tone. "We teach them a lesson." 

They began to throw punches at Emily as she curled into a ball.

"You guys take care of her, i have some business to attend to." I said, casually, struggling to hold back tears.

"Whatever Oza." Louise said. (A/N: YES I INCLUDED MYSELF. DONT JUDGE)

"Laterz" I said putting my hand half in the air with my back facing the scene that just unfolded before my eyes.

As soon as no one could see me, I ran to the nearest school bathroom, and sobbed my eyes out.

What have i done?

-----

Hellllllooooo

Louise here! :)

I hope that you have all enjoyed the first part of this story, if you have make sure you leave a comment.

Im not sure if i will continue this though. :/