Chapter 1

It was morning... The sunlight just peeking out between the curtains. It gave our bedroom a low glow, a sense of peacefulness. Almost as peaceful as my dear Ivy's face. He's platinum blonde hair, slightly glistening in the little sunlight we had, his soft breathing in a gentle pace, his eyes still closed, probably dreaming of something desirable. A small smile would tug upon my face, he was always so handsome, weather he was sleeping, or not. A sense of peace, that's how I've always felt around him.

However, when I not around him, that's when my "demons" come and take control. Have been these last few months. And voices... Commanding me what to do. I have tried to shrug them off, pass them off as if they weren't there to begin with. As anything goes, it's never that easy, now is it? But my memories of what had happened just two nights ago... They still linger in my thoughts.

It was a cold dark night. A woman, probably about twenty three years of age, she had long flowing blonde hair, and her blue diamond like eyes shown with fear. Desperate to get away from me. But I know she would soon be in my grasp. She had called out for help many times, but no one would come. I've chased her that far into the allies where no one would think twice when hearing a woman scream. It was common here, making this a perfect place to capture, or kill, a target. Soon enough, I've cornered her, she turned to me, begging helplessly for mercy in her native tongue, which would be Russian. I however, wouldn't let her go. She would inform the police, and what then? Have me arrested? That wouldn't happen, so I'd only smile as I approached her, I held a butcher knife in my right hand, when the blade came into her view, her eyes grew wider, and her pupils seemed to shrink. Tears wield up in her eyes, while she again begged for mercy, and I pulled the blade back and swung it viciously across her delicate skin, dismembering her body to the point of  unrecognition. Once my work was done, I've lick her sweet blood off my blade and head home, later feeling regret and unsure why I had killed an innocent woman... However, thinking deeper on it. Her screams were like music up until her last breath.

Ivan made a soft sound, which caught me off guard, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked over at him, his violet eyes fluttering open, and his bright warming smile came upon his face. "Morning Mao-Mao~!" He spoke before sitting up on the bed stretching out his arms, his hair was messy and scattered around his head and over his face. "Morning Ivy, how did you sleep?" "I slept great~. How did Mao-Mao sleep, Mao-Mao got his sleep, da?" "Of course, I've been sleeping better since the day we've met." That is true, ever since he and I met, I fell asleep when we watched a movie, I felt so rude for doing so, but... Ivan didn't mind, nor did he try to kill me. Part of the reason I love him, he's forgiven me for my dark past and murders. But... Would he be able to accept me now if he knew I had been going around Russia and killing random people?

() So here we have my first chapter! Wahoo! It would have been done sooner, but let's face it. High school is a pain and has way to much homework. Haha! Anyway, please tell me what you think so far of my little fanfiction, I'm hoping I can make every one of my stories with details like this from now on!

Remember constructive criticism is appreciated! Have a great day! ^J^ ()