Chapter 1

"Monica, what do you want for lunch?" I asked as my six year old came down stairs. "Food." She said coming to the kitchen. I laughed, she has my sarcasm. "Okay, thats what I call good information!" She clapped. The doorbell rang, so I answered it. It was Adam, Barney, Red, and Preston. "Oh my god! You never told me you were coming over!" I yelled as they hugged me. Adam went over to Monica, "Hi Uncle Adam!" She said. "Hi Monica!" He said picking her up. 

We were all sitting at the table eating, "What is going on? You guys never come over." I questioned. "Well... what's wrong with us wanting to see our favorite YouTuber. Also her child." Red answered, looking at Monica and making faces. I started my Youtube channel, Y/Y/N, three years ago when I was 22, now I am 25, and have been doing it for 3 years. "Yeah, speaking of, congrats on 1,000,000 subs." Preston joined. "Yeah, good job!" Barney continued. "Thanks! I am trying to pass Adam. Life goal at the moment." I laughed. "Hey! You still have 11,000,000 to go. Good luck!" Adam exclaimed. We all started laughing. "Enough about my life! What is going on in your's? I haven't seen you guys in about 3 or 4 years!" I changed the subject. "We have tons of new workers." Adam said. "Yeah, but it hasn't been the same since you left." Barney replied. "It gets kinda boring without you there trying to kill us with nerf guns." Preston said. Red nodded in agreement. "I will come visit every once in a while! I am just never sure when because you all have your schedules and I don't want to mess them up." I explained. "Well, you are always welcome." Adam said. "Thanks guys."

They left about an hour ago. It was nice seeing them again. "Mama can we go to the park?" Monica asked looking up from the TV. "Sure! Go get your shoes and don't forget your coat." I said, standing up. She hugged my legs and ran to the front door to get her shoes. She is getting the hang of her Left and Right, she learned WAY faster than I did. She is also in a different school than I was. "Mom I need help with my coat." She said from the door. I finished with my shoes and went to help her. She had her Panda coat, I helped her, and then got mine on.\

The park is only a block away, so we walked. She played on the Jungle Gym and I sat on a bench. I started accepting the fact that I was to old for the Jungle Gym when I was 23, very sad day. I usually think about video ideas when I am at the park with Monica, but today, like most, I sat there and watched Monica play with the other little kids there. It was cute, I am happy that she is able to make friends. A man sat down next to me, I didn't mind. He was probably watching his child play. Monica ran up to me, "Mama can you hold my jacket please?" She asked. "Of course." I replied helping her get it off. She ran away. "She has really good manners." The man said. "Thanks, we try our hardest." I replied looking back at him. "You look oddly familiar." He announced. "You too." I replied. "Wait... Y/n?" He asked. "Tim." We awkwardly hugged each other. "You look amazing!" He laughed. "You do also." I smiled. "Is that Monica?" He asked. "Yep!" I exclaimed. "She looks so much like you." I laughed. 

Wasn't awkward at all.

(Author's Note: 1 chapter down, hopefully many more to go! You ran into Tim, and had a civil conversation. You also got to see the guys for the first time in a while. Thanks for reading, I will see you in the next one!

~+SarcasticPro