This Horrendous World

There were two parents of Isac, Sarah and Filus. Isac was the only kid. Okay, let's begin. "Hi there, I'm Filus, and your... Well you don't have to answer if you don't want to." Filus said. "I'm sorry, I'm Sarah. Do you need anything?" Sarah asked. Filus had a nervous breakdown. "Huhhh... I Ashely just came over here to tell you that your cute." Filus said. "Awe thanks, thanks a lot and your pretty handsome." Filus blushed. Without Filus knowing, Sarah came with one of her best friends. Sarah best friend saw her with Filus and starting talking about them being a thing. Thirteen hours later, Sarah and Filus was at a park together, holding hands. Sarah best friend called her. Over hearing and remembering Filus voice from last night. Sarah ended the phone call and resumed the conversation. Filus told Sarah about him being the only kid and the death of his mother and father. He also told her about the lack of knowing his whole family. Turns out Sarah has the same issues. Every since that conversation, they really loved each other for ever.

Filus and Sarah didn't get married but at the age of thrityfour they had a child. "It's a boy." The doctor said. Both Filus and Sarah was disappointed because of the lack of a female. "Let's name him... Isac." Sarah said. Filus agreed strongly. Three years pasted. A healthy, wonderful, and beautiful family grew and grew. Five years later, Isac was eight years of age. He always sat down and watched anime before and after school. " He always has said anime is life." Said Sarah. "As long as Isac is making all A's, he's good. Which he is alright." Isac teacher replied. Three days later on a Thursday Isac dad, Filus had a car accident. A really bad one. Sarah rushed to the hospital. I'm very sorry Sarah. He has two broken legs and arms, and four cracked ribcages. The doctor said. Sarah crying in tears for hours. She had finally left to pick up Isac from school without telling him because of his soft little heart.

Ten  years came across. With Sarah still being a single parent because of her and Filus promise Sarah being old and Isac being eighteen. Sarah is at work. The news channel turned on while Isac was watching anime. "Lock your doors, prepare because it's the END!!!" Isac looked outside and saw his neighbor house get bombed. Isac left the house and called his mother to inform her this. Sarah didn't pick up. Isac ran, seeing everybody died around him. Isac continued to call until his phone died. As soon as Isac realized he was stranded in nowhere. Night came and Isac was confused. Confused about this horrendous world. The stars and moon gazed upon Isac. The dark light lead Isac to thoughts. Isac fell out and dreamed of nothing being created but him. Isac said; "Is this it? Is this the truth? I just don't feel anymore! Don't care about anything! This is enough!
God isn't real, Heaven isn't real, not even Jesus himself! There is no such thing of a true religion! Only made up ones created by mortal humans! I do not believe! If I'm wrong send me to Hell! Who cares right?!? Because I don't! Just shut up and let my thoughts float around in the empty Space! Who cares!?!" Isac woke, then he starred at the dark light for hours. Finally, he collapsed and died...