No Alice... just Andy.

Sometimes you wakeup and think about the many things that could possibly go wrong in the day, even before your brush your teeth or comb your hair. 

Andy on her back staring at blankly at her ceiling, willing it to come to life. She wondered if she could ever be blessed enough to have the five guys on her ceilings come to life and at least smile at her. 

 'If only' she thought wryly.  

Her hand reached out to press the snooze right before the buzzer could sound. 

'Predictable.' She murmured before exhaling and propping herself on her elbows before glancing at the light blue curtains, to the amber fairy lights and decided she had done much pondering. 

'Time to face life.' She sighed and got up , doing her usual morning routine before heading downstairs.

Silence greeted her. 

No mother. No father. No brother.

Her parents had separated 10 years ago when she was 7.  Five more years passed before she realized she didn't a mother figure in her life, she had done well with all the other substitutions, her aunts, her grandmother, her friends mothers and her girlfriends. 

Andy liked girly things...but she was pretty much one of the guys. If the guys could see past the perfect C's which were her boobs, slim figure and light brown hair which curled at the tips mid back. 

She had tried everything with her hair.

She bleached it, streaked it, cut it, cut it some more and decided to leave it on it's own. 

Andy grabbed some cereal out of overhead cupboard and munched on her Captain Crunch cereal almost robotically. 

Her phone pinged as she was mid-munch and she tapped the screen before chuckling under her breathe.

 ''I'm eating...what is it Jea?'' she spoke in between bites.

''Why is it everytime I call you, you're always eating?'' her best friend asked as if sensing the raised eyebrow.

''You always call me when I'm eating.'' Andy deadpanned. 

''Psh...I do not...I called you one when you were in the shower or flat-ironing your hair.'' She pointed out. 

''Awe...yes....I'm still so thankful for the burn I got caught unaware.'' Andy said sarcastically. 

''Bitch please...just hurry up.''

Andy rolled her eyes.

''I'm coming.''

'Save me from this disaster of a life Mad-Hatter,' she said a silent prayer to the Cosmos. It's not like they heard her...she was no Alice, just Andy.

No rabbit hole. 

No six impossible things.

_______________________________________________________________________________

V/C/S

Please comment/Vote/Subscribe

It's been a while I've posted.

Give this story a shot. 

More updates to follow sporadically.

~AmazaynMel