"You'll be back before midnight."

~Cameron's POV~

"Liam please?!" I whined, and he looked at me with a serious look.

"Cam I leave for tour at 7 tomorrow! I cant go out!"

I pouted and crossed my arms. "Don't make me steal you keys."

He glanced at her from the TV. "You wouldn't." 

I shrugged standing and taking my leather jacket with me has I headed for the door grabbing his keys from the counter. "See ya whenever Liam!" I smiled, and I heard the TV go off and him basically running at me. 

I dodged, and he ran into the door with a groan and he held his nose. "Dang it Cam..." He mumbled, and I rolled my eyes. 

"Don't be a cry baby Liam, It's not broken." I smirked swaying back and forth and he didn't seem very happy.

He actually looked annoyed. 

"Cam give me the keys, I'll drive you to wherever the hell you want to go." He sighed, sticking his hand out, and I dropped the keys into his hand. His other hand hold the bridge of his nose.

"Fine, but I promise to have you back before midnight." I smiled, kissing his cheek, has I opened the door and went out to his car.

I got into the passenger seat, as he go into the drivers seat. "Where are we going anyways?" He sighed, and I smirked.

"Skate park. Promised the guys I would kick there asses at skating." I shrugged, and he looked at me confused.

"What the hell Cameron?! Not this late your not!"

"Shhhhh." I put my fingers to his lips, and he looked annoyed, while me on the other hand. I was very amused. "It'll be fine. You'll protect me."

"You beat me all the time." He said flatly and I shrugged.

"Fine. I'll protect you then. Just let me whoop them in this. Pleaseeeeeeeee."

He groaned. "Fine. Only because you said please!" He sighed, and I kissed his cheek as he started the car.

"Your the best Liam."

"I better be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I win ya losers. Pay up." I smirked, taking the helmet off and sticking my hand out as they each handed me a twenty. That's 120 bucks in one night.

Whoop whoop.

Liam raised a brow as I walked over. "What the hell is that?!" He pointed to the money, and I smiled.

"We made a bet. I would stay on the longest, and I did. So they each owed me twenty bucks." I said stuffing the money in my pocket.

Liam shook his head, pointing to my pocket. "No Cam! Your giving that back."

I pouted. "Liam I earned it fair and square!"

"No you didn't! I watched you trip one of them!"

"He tried pushing me off my board!" I whined, and he just gave me his usual annoyed look. I tried fighting back, but I knew I wouldn't win this. "Fine Liam. I'll give them it back tomorrow. I have to get you home."

He nodded, as we headed to his car silent.

Once we got in, he turned to me.

"Promise me you'll be good when I'm gone Cameron. I cant loose you." He said sadly, and I smiled at him, y hand moving to hold his cheek.

"I'm a bad girl Liam. I cant promise on being good. But I can promise that I will be here when you get back." He smiled pecking my lips, before turning the car on.

Well. Maybe I wont be here when he gets back.