Chapter 1

~Micheal POV~
*flashback*
" But Mom! If I go, how am I suppose to tell all my friends?"  I yelled. "Leave behind clues. Please Michael, come with me." my mom said with tears in eyes. " Fine " I sighed. Believe or not, I'm going throught. Mom said to tell no soul  where we are going and why but all I know is that mom  have been getting nasty letter lately. With a heavy heart, I start to leave behind clues, clues for them to find me.

*end of flashback* ~Calum's POV~

"Ughh! Pick up your phone!" I grumbled yo myself. Michael did not pick up his phone and it was the fifth time I called him. I need a ride to school as I'm too lazy. " Pick up your stupid phone!" I mumbled to myself. " That's it. I'm going alone to school and when I see you in school, I'm going to riped your fat ass head!" I mumbled to myself. *skipped the journey to school*  Great, I'm an hour early to class time." Calum! Calum! Calum!" I turned to and saw Amber, my best friend. " Have you seen Micheal lately? He didn't pick the phone this morning when I called him." asked Amber. " He didn't pick up mine too." I repiled." That's weird." she said. "Hey Guys!" yelled a familiar voice. Yes, I know whose voice they belong to. It's Luke's and Ashton's. They were my best friend ever since we were babies. "Hey guys!" I said while doing our secret hand shake. "Hey Amber!" They say in union. "Have you guys seen Micheal?" Amber asked. Luke and Ashton shake their head. "RINGG!" Oh crapp, that's my cue." See you guys later!" I shouted over my shoulder. Time to face hell.

*skip all the period before lunch* ~ Luke POV~

I was busy putting food in my mouth when I heard someone calling name. " Luke Hemmings! Get your lazy ass here!"barked Amber. "Fineee" I groaned. I slowly make my way towards their table and sat down to listen what Amber has to say. " Okay here's the plan, todag after school,we are going to Mikey's place and search for him. If we don't find him there, we're going to risk our life to find him. He's our best friend and we will do whatever it takes to find him. Understand? " asked Amber. We just nodded. There 's no point in arguing with Amber,whatever she say is irrevocably. This is going to be a long day.

~Author's Note~

First Chapter and it sucks. Help me.