The sex god Niall horan love story

There was this 18 year old girl named Elizabeth and yes she was beaten by her father and bullied everyday at school she hated going everyday she didn't one to go all she wanted to do was just die but she knew she had friends that did care. But the problem was that she could never go to her mother or any of her friends about her problems because how could they help her she knew that they couldn't. Now Elizabeth did have a crush on one of the one direction boys and his name was Niall Horan the blond irish boy. She always loved the way he talked and the way he smiled. But the most thing she liked was how his blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight. Now you may think that Elizabeth will never get her love of the sex God Niall Horan but you might be suprised at what will happen between these two when they meet at a cd signing of the same band they both like. Things get pretty twisted when these two meet but once they meet they automatically click and its a love story that they will never forget.

Elizabeths P.O.V.

As i was walking to the concert i realized that i needed to hurry so i could be able to get the best seat cause I wanted to be able to see the best band alive and I know I needed to act fast so I was running down the street as fast as I could to be able to get to the concert in time. As I was running to get to the concert I bumped into someone and guess who it was it was Niall Horan from One Direction the most hottest guy alive. I froze and my throat was dry and I started to blush a deep red because I was so embarrassed that I bumped into Niall. He then stared over at me and I automatically smiled at him he then smiled back at me and bashed his eyelashes at me which made him even cuter.