You Broke Me- I Love You

There he was, the most beautiful creature on earth. He was there with the popular girls from my school- Miya, Alex, Josie and Sam. They were pretty so every fit boy would have there eyes glued to them. Yes, every boy including my friend Miles. Miles raised his eyebrows at me and slowly stepped behind me not wanting to be seen. I put my grey hood up, plugged my earphones in ready to walk past them. As I walked faster Miya stuck out her leg in front of Miles, making him trip up. They laughed at him and got up, walking away and expecting him to follow. He sighed, sticking out his hand to help up Miles up. I stood and stared at him. I tried to turn up my music but Miles yanked the ear phones from my ears, nudging me in the ribs for me to say hello.

" Hey" I said stamping on Miles foot making him yelp in pain. 

"Hi, Im Jamie Dawnson and you are?" He asked me quietly.

" I am leaving." I turned away but Miles grabbed the back of my hoodie, pulling me back. Jamie laughed at me, making me go red.

" You must be Verity Jones? Everyone hates you." Jamie said to me smiley and happy.

"Yeah they do... To be honest they can go take a long walk off a short peir for all I care." I snapped back. 

"Sorry, its the girls Miya, Sam and that. They talk about you alot."  He said back with a shocked look on his face. Paige tapped him on the back looking at him in the eyes.

"They are all jelous is what I say. Nerds like me and Miles always get picked on. Im Paige by the way, nice to meet you. I do the school news paper and blog. Miles we have to go and study now for our experiment." Paige said, about to drag Miles along with her. Miles sighed and stalked of with her, making stupid gestures behind her. The bell went of so I went to walk through the lunch room door but Jamie grabbed my hand and pulled me back, asking if he could sit next to me in art. I shrugged and run up the stairs to art. The teacher sighed as we sat down on the empty table at the back of the room. I plugged one earphone in and handed the other to him.  

"You can sing?" He sounded polite but part of me wanted him to be sarcastic.

"Not really no..." I replied back going red again.

"I mean, you look like some one who wouldn't enjoy it."

"Well whatever. I dont care what you think."

"You are good at hiding things you know."

"What?"

"Thats a lie, you keep pushing it down and you keep hoping it will go away."

"What the hell? Im not lying." I said scared. How did he know about this? I took my earphone out of my ear and the other out his hand, putting it in my pocket. I looked at him really confused. He looked into my eyes and looked truth full. I stared back, holding my breath. I turned away from his gaze. The teacher sent everyone out so I ran out the door. I got out the door. I could not breathe properly . I gasped for air, panicking. 

"Verity, asthma pump." Miles yelled at me. He chucked me the pump, I caught it successfully, breathing in the medicine. He patted me on the back, making me cough. I thanked him by hugging him in a friendly way. I walked of through the school gates, I had no lesson next so I might as well leave. Jamie caught up with me, panting. I looked at him and smiled.

" What was up a second ago?" He asked.

"I have asthma.. attack thing." I replied to him. He shrugged and told me about his day. I smiled at him. It was fake but at least I wasn't pretending to like him. We walked to my house. He hugged me and I hugged back. Then he kissed me. His warm lips against mine. Making them tingle. I melted inside. He let go and hugged me again. Jamie turned around to leave but he stayed with me....