Part 6

Micah's pov

"These hoes aint loyal" chris brown's song loyal blasted through the clubs speakers

after my little talk with anna ive been hanging with my bros and they were helping me keep my mind off her

"whoaa these hoes aint loyal" i sang along. i was currently getting twerked on by some girl and i had to admit she had some skills.

" yo bro you want another shot " my friend and roommate Kc asked.

"yeah" i yelled over the loud music.

after getting grinded on for a few more songs i excused myself. " man thanks for inviting me i needed some bro time" i said walking up to kc.

"anytime, heres your shot by the way" he said passing me a shot glass.

i drunk it in one gulp without hesitation. "thanks " i slurred. i was really starting to feel the affects of all this alcohol i consumed.

Kc mustve noticed my drunken state because he gave me a concerned look. " i think youve had enough shots for one night" he said cautiously.

i laugh." i havent had nearly enough" i say.

"thats it your done" he says grabbing my arm.

..................................

after bickering back and forth kc managed to get me out the club into my bed.

(The next morning)

Im woken out of my sleep by the loud pounding of my head. it felt like someone was hitting me in the head with a hammer.

"oh god" i groan.

i remembered now why the age to drink was 21 and over. its because minors like me cant handle their liquor well.

i slowly pull myself out of bed and head to the kitchen to get some medicine.

"well hello there" Kc said all cheerily.

i grunt in response." you look like shit. so what have we learned kids" he said clearly amused.

i flip him the middle finger as i grab some advil and a bottle of water. " dont be that way micah " he said mockingly.

"go to hell" i mumble walking to my room.

after swallowing all the pills and washing it down with some water i grab my phone and flop on my bed.

i had alot of missed calls and texts from my dad and armani. i even had a text from anna.

i open her text first since im curious to see what she sent me.

Anna❤🔫- so this is what we do now? (underneath was a picture attached of me and some girl all over me)

i sigh. i really didnt remember taking that picture. i mustve really been gone last night.