Chapter One: Lonely

Photo on the side of what the boys look like in the timeperiod of this story! =)

_____________________________________________________________________________

The cool breeze blows onto my face causing me to clench onto my jacket even tighter. A bright light flashes before my eyes, promoting me to go blind for a split second, before another spark goes off. I try to maneuver away from the source of light, but it just keeps following me as I turn the corner!

"Smile Harry!" The skinny man with the camera smirks; his small frame moving closer and closer to me as I close my eyes to escape the burning sensation. I start to get claustrophobic as my back hits a wall, before I even realize what I'm doing my anger gets the best of me and I hit his camera to the side. It goes flying to the left and hits the ground with a crack. "You son of a bitch!" He yells while going to cradle his precious camera. I just roll my eyes as a push myself from the cool brick and start walking away from the scene.

"Never do that again or I will press charges." I warn, my body shaking as my anger spreads like venom through my veins. I shake my head before continuing my walk to the bar. They say being famous is supposed to make you feel exhilarating, beautiful, purely wanted by others, but in reality it slowly devours you until you have nothing left. I have given my fans everything, my life, my family, my time, and yet they are still not satisfied!

I push the heavy doors open with so much force the hinges almost break loose, but nobody dares to look my way for they think its ok because I'm a celebrity, I'm not on there level. Yet I am on there level, being famous makes people so oblivious to your actions that they don't even care what you do. Sometimes I just wish people would treat me like a normal person instead of something I'm not! My fists clench to my sides as I close my eyes and take in deep breath. Inhaling the cool air, and exhaling the frustration.

Moving to the bar I spot a girl with dirty blond hair and a short red dress eyeing me from the corner, but I ignore her as I make my way to the only thing that can calm down from these situations, a drink. With a flick from my wrist the bartender immediately starts walking my way, completely ignoring the guy a couple seats before me with an empty glass.

"Can I get you anything?" she giggles, her American accent a squeak to my ears. The corners of my right eye and mouth almost twitch at how unpleasant her voice sounds.

I force a smile, "two shots, please."

She grins widely as her shoulders come up with the curve of her lips, the action reminding me of a small child. I sigh once she makes her way to the liquor area to create my drinks. I shrug my jacket off noticing that my skin has heartened up from the cold December atmosphere. Outside is coated with a thin layer of snow from the freezing temperature in New York City. My gaze lingers to the bright city for a few more seconds before I hear two glasses hit the table behind me.

"Thanks babe," I respond to the woman and her tan cheeks blush crimson before she quickly nods and walks away. I smirk after her before taking one of the small glasses and draining it of the scorching liquid. I close my eyes and relinquish in the sensation as it slowly burns down my throat. I lick my lips before taking the next shot and doing the same.

I am so consumed by my drinking that I don't even detect the woman from the corner sitting by my side. I decide to ignore her and order more alcohol. I extract the next two shots rapidly and slam the glass on the counter. My brain slightly cloudy from the liquor I smirk at the woman. Her sapphire eyes boar into mine and I want to roll my eyes at how every woman I meet all have big blue eyes and blonde locks.

"Come to drink?" I ask her while sipping a glass of tequila. Drinking was my guilty pleasure, nobody in the band drank like I do, and I usually held back around the boys so they didn't get to concerned about my well being.