the beginning

I have these dreams..I said to the doc. I don't know what they mean, only that I'm terrified to have children. You see doc...I have this same dream where I give birth to a beautiful red head blue eyed baby boy but I also have this dream of having a ghostly baby girl as if the baby dies in my tummy. The doc turned to her.. wild smile, he starts laughing... HA. HA. HA. Darling your having dreams of having kids? And what's with the doc, Harley? It's not play time. Harley just looked away...he thinks I'm kidding again. She thought in her head. Harley look at me..Harley LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU. Yes Puddin? Harley we cant have kids running around here...Mr.J trailed off but I heard what he said under his breath..." If only batsie would end the tension between us he could be an uncle. I smiled knowing that the death of their parents finally brought them together in some way but at the same time drove Bruce Wayne to become a hero of the night and his brother that Gotham fear  became the joker. But at the end of the day no one knows that they are brothers. Well matter of fact they are twins except the incident separated them at the scene...they wore torn away from each other, broken by grief.