1:middle school days

"Astrid"
Jayden and Aiden have been struggling ever since their dad died couple months back, I hear their mom is cooperating with it but not that well clearly . She doesn't abuse them or anything they can just sense her pain basically. It's kinda strange Ik but it happens. We're all humans so we have to deal with things like fear, pain and suffering but that's all. I wish I was supernatural like those epic stories my dad use to tell me as a kid. It would be about this 'Little wolf Girl ' and about her family before she was born. It was a cool story and I wish it was real or at least I knew who created the story.

"Honey you ready for your first day in 8th grade?"my dad asked me (Damion) "Honey you're making her nervous it's just school that's normal."my other dad said (Gabe)
"Sup uncles" Jayden and Aiden said as then entered my house through the back door with their mom (Natashy)
"Lil g ,they grow up so fast huh"she said pulling out some chewing gum popping it into her mouth as she offered me some in to which I refused. I don't like mint . "Suit yourself "she said eating the other piece.
"Hey guys"Diana said dragging her brother in. "Yo auntie "Angel said to Ms. Ramos . "Pound it mijo"she said putting her fist out for angel to fist bump her back. "They're gonna be late"Mrs.Rivera(Angelina) said .
"Guys lets go"I yelled to my friends.
We grabbed our things and ran. It was a foggy day so maybe I should've taken precautions and checked the weather channel to see what the weather was gonna be . Suddenly I bumped into Richie Matthews the popular kid. "You okay?"he asked me picking me up by my wrist. What should I say??? What should I do??? "Umm, uh I-"I said only to be cut off by him and his gloriousness "it's ok you don't need to speak I see how much a struggle that is for you 😂, I hope to see you around more though little miss" he said bowing and leaving like the prince he is. As he walked by all I could do was watch in amazement  as he disappeared into the foggy morning. " ooh~ " all four of my besties said ."quit it " I said hitting all four in their knee caps cause I was still on the floor not because I was still shocked but because my legs were having the pins and needles feeling.
I hate that feel.
" I wish my dad was here" Jayden and Aiden both said . " he would tell us stories about this werewolf pack and it was awesome " they both said looking at eachother. "My mom and dad also told the same stories !" Diana and Angel said . "Mine too!!"I said as well. "But I think  they all have different endings.." The twins said . "My mom told me the story more towards the boy and girl side, the ones head over heels for eachother . The alpha and her beta.." Jayden and Aiden said .
"My mom and dad told me the side of the twin alpha and her seperate but combined pack with her love and her sibling."Angel and  looking at Diana who was stuck in a book on her phone. "My dads would tell me this story about this closeted gay boy and his girl bestfriend who was an alpha  and I believe turned him and regretted it ,her beta married her and began a family with her and at one point in time he tragically died in battle as for the gay werewolf it's said he's still a beta but he gains strength everyday and is married to the love of his life" I said. "Doesn't it seem strange that almost all these stories connect?" Angel said scratching his head. "We're late."Diana said not looking up from her phone. "Oh shit!" We all said while running .
~time skip~
"At one point in the story my mom said the alpha of the pack wanted to become a man but fell deeply in love with a human boy and changed her ways to get him to fall in love with her, she ended up staying a female for the rest of her life , or so my mom says" Jayden said through the phone. "Anyways it's time for me to go to sleep , maybe that was just a stupid story to make us believe in something that isn't true"he said. "Maybe, Gn Memelord see you tomorrow in Spanish "I said . " goodnight my queen "he said sarcastically . He then hung up the phone call. I looked at my clock . It's 12:14am ... It's a full moon , I have school tomorrow maybe I should sleep. As I close my eyes I hear all kinds of things ,things that seem so familiar to me. I hear inhuman growls and screams from what seems Ms. Ramos and maybe mr. Ramos . "Natasha I told you I swore on keeping you and the twins alive and I will. "He said as he dissapeared into the darkness of the night. " Estefania, honey go back to bed nothing wrong . Aunties just having a bad night that's all." My dad said  whilst in the back I could see my aunt being held down by my other dad  her eyes seemed strange... She was growling and hissing at my father who was trying his best to maintain her . She grew fangs! And claws!! She then began to scratch daddy!! "Daddy!!"I said before a hand went over my eyes and everything seemed to go blank.
*gasp*
What was that? Could it be a memory? No, I think I would remember something that crazy happening .. Maybe it was my 5 year old eyes playing a trick on me . Maybe it's just a dream stefa . Yea that's what it is ... Just a dream...  Damn! It's 7:20 I'm gonna be late!!