Naveah&Roc: Roc Royal Love Story

Hey Ya'll, I'm Naveah Tyreigh Milye. I was a victim of bullying until I told each and every one of them about themselves. They used to pick on me about my hair, my braces, sometimes my glasses, and most of the time my virginity necklace. But shit, after all that shit ended I was DONE, or COMPLETED with their illiberent asses! My momma and daddy have this big ass mansion they stay in, I gets most of my money from them, but AYE! It's whatever. It's not like I ask for it. 

Birthday : Feburary 16 (Age 16) 

Single or Taken? Taken, with my Spiffy ass boyfriend Roc <3 

Job? Celebrity Hair Stylist [Part Time] 

Do I stay with my parents? Sometimes, it depends on what the situation is. . . 

Favorite Color : Gold because it reminds me that I'm worthy of something. 

Tattoos : Yaas. A Star Tattoo like Rihanna, and A Tattoo with my name written in Chinese. 

Car : A Charger, Can't afford a damn Bugatti. 

"At Performing Arts High School, you have a bunch of competition with a bunch of hating ass hoes, or niggas. This school pushes you to do stuff you don't want to do, but it damn sure don't push me." - Naveah Tyreigh Milye, NTM 

My life was living hell, and sometimes it was like Heaven. Me and Roc are on and off. Sometimes, I say, "Fuck it." but, some how some way he finds his way back to his big ass spot in my heart. 

Read this story if you want, and if you don't it's whatever because it's not like Imma FORCE you. But, ayee all I gotta say is that your beautiful ass is missing out !