"Im sorry baby."

"Don't fucking touch me!" Harley yelled at The Joker as she backed away. Hurt flashed in his eyes as he brought his hand back.

"Harley, please." He begged as he ran a hand through his greasy green hair.

"No, you said you were done." She said pointing to her cheek. "You said you wouldn't hurt me anymore."

"It was a mistake!" He yelled. "You set me off. You shouldn't have done that."

Earlier that day, The Joker planned on robbing a bank and when things got messy, he escaped and left Harley behind. Obviously, she got mad; she was disappointed.

She managed to escape the cops but when she got home she didn't think twice and she went directly twords her Puddin and yelled at him for leaving her behind. When he began laughing she slapped him across the face and he did the same as instinct.

"You promised me Puddin." She cried and he growled in fustration. She looked at him and sighed. "I'm leaving."

"Ha! Ha! Tell me dear, where are you going?" He said and she looked at him through tears. "You're insane! Extremely violent!"

"I can get betta'... I can just lock myself up in Arkham." Harley said and Joker laughed.

"Once you lose you're mind, ya' can't get it back." Joker smirked. "Besides, you're mine. You can't leave me."

"Watch me, Puddin." She said and turned around to leave, just to feel Joker's hand grab her arm and spin her around to face him.

He kissed her and after a second, she gave in. He knew his effect on her and She knew his little trick.

He broke the kiss and hugged her. "I love you Harley, and you know it. Even if I have a hard time showing it to you." Joker said and she hugged him tighter. "I'm a sick, demented man. Love is not in my vocabulary, yet I find my way to show it to you. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry I'm not enough for you."

"I guess you're right Mistah J." She mumbled. "I love you."

"Why don't we go rest dear?" He said letting go of her and taking her hands in his. "You look tired."

"Okay..." Harley mumbled and followed her Puddin to their room. As soon as she entered the room, she stripped out of her Jester costume, staying in just her panties and climbed into bed.

Joker stripped out of his clothes and changed into some Arkham sweats and joined Harley in their bed. She didn't hesitate to move closer to him as he wrapped an arm around her.

"I love you Mistah J." She whispered and he kissed her forehead.

"Me too. Now, go to sleep Pumpkin." He whispered back and soon enough Harley fell asleep in the arms of the man she lived for. The only person she loved in the world.