what's in your hallway ?

Do you believe in ghosts? Spirits? Well, I do. One night, I lay on my bed reading stories on my phone. My door was wide open. I Suddenly hear coughing, but then I remember, I'm home alone. My door slams and I jump up off of my bed, horrified, wanting to open that door back up. I wasn't brave enough. I'm just hoping it's the wind.. I then turn on my tv, putting the volume to 20.

           The power shuts off. I locked my door, shut my blinds, and calling my parents hoping they would answer, but they were at a party. I had a feeling it was a ghost. No body else was home.. I then hear foot steps coming from the hallway. I assumed that it was a girl spirit. Click-Clack, her heels tap the hard wood floor. Click-clack, the noise was getting closer and closer, louder and louder.

          I finally get the courage to open up my door. looking around the hallway. nothing. nothing in sight. I hear giggling, and running from my living room. Things were being knocked over. Chairs, Plates, everything. I run to the living room, wanting to see something. Nothing. "I'm sorry" Said a voice. "my children are playing in the house" who was that? I didn't know..

         A powerful force pushed me against the wall. Giggling, laughing were still going through my head. "where is it" she said "I don't know what your talking about" I responded. Banging my head against the wall, she showed her face. Crystal blue eyes, black hair, pale skin, sharp teeth, and a devil smile. She looks at me and says "You're dead"