Scarred

(A.N... If you think this is good, then thank you! Other than that, please tell me about any mistakes, thank you.)

A whole facility. Used for testing individuals.

During a pandemic, I was taken. Not by those who became bloodthirsty, the ones who wanted to know why it all started. By testing many innocent people, all guilty of nothing.

The tests, lethal. The hospitality, bad. Reasons, none.

--------------------

I was chucked here long ago. Maybe at the beginning of it all. I was just walking home, only to be swiped. Now, I've been chucked in boring white cell. The entrance glass, or so it seems. You could see the others, the ones who have no idea. See the people dressed in multiple things, chucking weak and confused patients inside each cage. Typical.

Food was rare and they never seemed to care about half of us. I wonder why? Last month they were all injecting crap into separate people. Now they don't bother. Staff has reduced. Maybe there trying to catch the missing ones. Apparently, three very high and unstable patients escaped. And one of them cause this whole pandemic, but that's just gossip. "Have you found the three viruses yet?" One of the men asked a woman, scribbling down on a checkboard. "No. The stupid things have went far out, and don't plan on coming back." She growled, obviously annoyed. "You haven't heard the best of it." The man sighed, she looked at him, "What?" She asked and he shrugged, "A new doctor killed  a patient." The girls eyes widened, her lab coat wrinkling slightly, like it's scared. "He's no longer here." The man finished and the girl sighed in relief. "He could of killed Virus 221." She whispered and the man nodded, "That could of been a nightmare." He laughed and she nodded, walking away.

"Experiment 782, 778 and 211." The man spoke loudly, and two men fully covered in riot gear nodded, walking to each cell. What I didn't expect is too have on of the men stop abruptly at my cell. The glass glinted slightly as he opened the door. He roughly grabbed me, I didn't care. "Mind it." The doctor growled to the guard roughly pushing  me. "These patients are special, don't let your filthy hands get us killed." The man didn't reply, and the doctor sighed. I observed everything, not letting one thing leave my memory. Sighing slightly, I looked at the other two patients. One a boy, with brown hair and deep yellow eyes, medium height. The other a girl, red hair, green eyes and fairly tall. Me? I'm a girl, brown hair and grey bore eyes, average height.

We walked through thin, dark halls until we reached a door, the words 'Bio hazard' fading off. The doctor opened the door with a pin, leaving it open for the guards. As we walked in, I swear I saw a shadow slide gracefully into the room. The room was big and bright. "Seat them." The doctor murmured. The men placed up in chairs, leaving the straps off. "He'll be here in a minute." The doctor spoke, and the guards nodded. On queue a man, muscular and sharp walked in. "Viruses 782, 778 and 211."  The man spoke, I twisted my head slightly, glancing at the tall man in curiosity. "I am Dr Port." He smiled, I frowned. "All of you will be injected with a very special substance." He explained, "Why?" A small voice asked, it was the red headed girl, The doctor growled, glaring. "Please Dr Port, she didn-" The doctor was interrupted, "She has the right to know." Dr Port smiled a fake smile once more, I didn't like this. "The serum will help you." He explained again. The doctor pulled out a needle, giving one to each guard. One guard walked over to me, I glared. "Three." Dr Port counted down, "Two..." And just like that...The lights in the room went out. "Shit." Port cursed. I creased my brows, "Sorry Dr Port, but no one is being stabbed today." A young shrill voice laughed. Dr Port growled. "Virus 777." He started, "Welcome back." The unknown female voice laughed, coming from every direction, "I'm only a guest. And I brought a friend." She giggled, "Time to stop with this sick game." Her voice becoming more serious. "Never." Port snapped, As he did orange blaze like eyes seeped through the darkness. "You have no choice." She grinned, the lights suddenly blinking back to life. Her cloaked figure sent a mysterious aura. A faint smell of fire followed her, hugging her. The small dagger like blade hide slightly in her brown leather cloak. "I see your still fashionable." Port grinned, gripping a syringe like gun. Her mouth was covered and her eyes BRIGHTLY shone through black goggles, "As always, you bastard."

Port stepped back slightly, earning a sore laugh from the girl, "Scared are we? You should be." She growled, Port laughed, firing the gun, "Never." She easily dodged the syringe, but kept her distance, "Looked what you made me." She growled, "I made you powerful." He fought back. She shook her head, "A thirteen year old doesn't need power!" She screamed, disappearing as the lights suddenly gave out. When they turned out, Port growled. "Move your asses and lock down the whole place!" He screamed. What he didn't realize is the unconscious bodies littering the floor. I looked at the other patients, the girl was looking back. She nodded, smiling. She quickly shot up from the leather chair, running to the door. She was abruptly stopped when Port swiftly kicked her feet from underneath her. She screeched falling down. Port chuckled, glancing at me and the boy, "Make the same mistake, I dare you." He snapped. I shrunk back and the boy growled, getting up and running to Port, who seen him coming. I immediately sat up, trying to get him to stop. "Stop!" I screamed, the boy kept walking towards Port. I stood, but Port punched the boy. I froze, confused. Port stared at me, waiting for me to make a mistake. His dark blue eyes pierced my confidence. I looked around, terrified. I sneakily looked to the side, making his eyes follow. I sneakily swiped the needle. "Stay back." I snap, stepping back, more confident. Port grinned, "Scared." I shook my head, glaring, "Why would I be? Without  me, you would be nothing." I whispered, Port laughed, "That's why I'm going to restrain you." He swiftly threw the gun, I shrieked, falling into the chair. Port slowly walked over, leaning over me. "None of you are good enough." He spat. "You ass!" I screamed, stabbing him in the neck with the syringe. He stumbled. I jumped from the chair, shrieking as my leg was roughly grabbed. "Sneaky brat." He growled, I kicked his arm growling, "Bastard."