Were moving?

It was a typical day in school when I get called to the office. I was a little worried since my principal scares the heck out of me, I just didn't know what to expect. When I finally get into the front office I see my mom and dad sitting and talking to an administrator. I walk up to them.
My mom looks at me and her face was kinda tired and kinda worried at the same time. She tells me " hey baby, how's your day been so far"
I say " fine, just like any other day, what are you doing here momma"
My dad starts talking with the administrator and he tells me " well   Ari hope you do great at your new school"
I was super confused. I didn't know what to say. I just stood there for about two minutes not wanting to say anything. My mom told me " Ari I'm so sorry this was last minute but I wanted you to enjoy these last few weeks calmly and without worried. But we have to move to Los Angeles because your dad and me found great jobs and we got transferred over there" I was surprised. Maybe this move will actually be good for me.
I went back to class and after school was over I said goodbye to all my friends because I was catching a plane to Los Angeles today at night. It was very shorts notice, if you couldn't tell. Hopefully this trip and this new school, and new friends will be good for me, it never hurts to get to know more people.