And They All Fall Down!

Chapter 1: Anti-Opia

There once was an Ant Kingdom called Anti-Opia. All of the ants were getting ready for the COLD winter season. They gathered nuts, berries, and any crumbs they could find. They were in desparate need of it. This year, there wern't any crumbs to gather, some little ants might starve without it. So, they would have to live off of the little nuts and berries off of the trees.

Today the Ant Kindom was having a meeting to dicuss the terrible condition they were in. " I know that there are limited amounts of berries and nuts, but we need to work together. We can make it through winter if we eat on nut or berry per day. Ants that have children need to stick together for warmth and food." said the ant king Ant-Thropolis. The ants moaned and groaned loudly. "QUIET!!" yelled the ant king. The ants were sient. "I know all of you are worried about surviving, but stay calm, everything is going to be ok." 

The ant king was right. Every ant was worried. All exspet one. David. David was an ant living under a rock throwing tournoment. He was ready to die when the Lord told him too. Other than that he was a MEGA daredevil. He loved to do amazing tircks like go out in the open. He never got caught exsecpt for today.