The Vistit

You walked behind Red to vistit the Swaps. You, personally, did not want to go but, Edge made you come. You hated both of the Fells, they treated you like a PET. Not a person, just a dumb animal who didn't know anything. You sighed and hide your collar under your scarf.

"Hurry up brat." Red growled, you tried not to growl back as you walked quickened. "NOW, I UNDERSTAND IF YOU'D WANT TO WAIT OUTSIDE. THEY ARE VERY ANNOYING." Edge said, you mumbled something under your breath, which, thank God he didn't hear.

"HELLO EDGE! HELLO RED!" A voice rang, you looked up and saw a skeleton in grey and blue clothing. You followed your 'owners' inside and looked around. It was a bit strange. "OH! YOU BROUGHT YOUR HUMAN!"
You turned around to see the skeleton who answered the door, "HELLO HUMAN! I AM THE GREAT SANS! WE WILL BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS!"

You smiled and shook his hand, Blue went back to talking with Edge and Red. You sighed and sat in front of the couch. "Ya know, there IS a couch kiddo." You turned and saw a tall skeleton with a orange hoodie and a bottle of honey. "I-i-I know. I... just like the floor better." You said nervously, making sure your scarf covered your collar.

He shrugged and sat on the couch behind you. 'Wait.. what's under her scarf?' Papyrus thought as he turned on the TV. "Hey kid? Aren't you warm in that? I mean, I understand about getting cozy but, ya know." Papyrus asked confused, you shrugged and watched some cooking show.

"ARE YOU CAUSING TROUBLE (Y/N)?!" Edge almost yelled, Papyrus saw your face looked horrified as he sighed. "She isn't. Calm down Mr. Popularity." Papyrus answered for you, you placed your chin on your knees and stared at the ground. "Ya ok kiddo?" Papyrus asked, taking a drink of the honey.

You nodded and loosened your scarf a little. Papyrus' eyes widen at part of the collar shown, he growled and stood up. His magic eye was glowing until you stopped him. "Please. Don't." You whimpered, Papyrus saw tears forming and sighed. "Fine. I wont."

Papyrus said with a smile, you smiled back and walked back to your original spot. "Nope. You're gonna be on the couch." Papyrus said with a chuckle, he lifted you up so you could lay against his ribcage.

You smiled and watched some cooking show with Papyrus. Papyrus growled under his breath as he glared at Edge and Red, he was really gonna give then a bad time if they treated you the way he thought they did.