Life is not a dream... Get over it

HELLOOOOOU! THIS IS MY FIST BOOK  ON WATTPAD, AND THE FIRST TIME I WRITE IN ENGLISH, SO IF YOU SEE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I REALLY APRECIATE IT!!

LOVE AND PEACE

VERO

__________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1

"-Caaaaaaaaaaaath! Get your big fat ass out of the bed! You've got school today! BRYAN! STOP JUMPING ON THE COUCH"

Gosh... I definitely hate Mondays. I shove my pillow over my head trying to muffle the sound of my mum shouting to my annoying siblings. 
Just for you to know, I'm the second of six. Can't figure out what happens when you try to get ten minutes more of sleeping? Exactly.

"Cathie!!!!!"

Oh hell no. I opened my eyes and in the same moment I feel the weight of tow bodies on top of mine jumping up and down and hitting me with two of the countless pillows I have in my bed. My two little sisters love to wake me up in the mornings. I really don't know why. Well, I actually do. They enjoy makeing me sufer.

I try to ignore them, but it only lasts half a minute.

"You two monkys get out of my room!" I shout when I couldn't stand any more hits in the my back. It's not that it hurt, they were just annoying.
They finaly stoped, which was a relief, but at the same time suspicious. I shoved my face farder into the pillow tring to get a little more sleep but I heard the "ding" that meant I have just recived a message on my phone. Leting a frustretion moan out of my lips I tried to reach it. When my hand made contact with my nightstand, were I always leave my phone before foing to bed, I couldn't find it.

"Cat, who is Mike?" Cara asks. Oh double hell. She didn't dare.

"Yeah, who is Mike Cathie?" Vicky says with a clear mischievous tone in her question. I open my eyes instantly. They are so dead.

"CARA  THOMSON!!! GET MY FUCKING CELL PHONE BACK!!!" I shout after jumping out of my bed and running after them. I chased  them down the corridor of the top floor of our house where most of the bedrooms are. 
These tow little blond monsters are the perfect definition of evil. They both look a lot a like. Most of my friends  thought that they are twins when they first met them and it doesn’t help the fact that they dress in the exact same way... But they have their differences. Cara's eyes are a shade of light green almost yellow, my bother John likes to make fun of her by saying that they look like  cat eyes.  that annoys the hell out of her. Vicky’s, on the other side, are grey, like a storm just about to begin, they usually brighten whenever she is thinking about making trouble. She is the oldest one and the brain of all the pranks they do. On the other aspects they are practically indistinguishable. They ran downstairs and,
when I finally reached them, they both got inside their bedroom. Before I can even step inside they close the door in my face. I tried to open it but it was already locked. Shit.

"CARA AND VICKY!! IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE I'LL MAKE SURE TO HANG YOU BOTH ON A FUCKING PINE!!!"

I hear them laugh in the other side. Crap crap crap, please God don't let them read the messages... I should realy think about locking my cell with a password.
" hey Cathy  I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me..." MUUUUUUUUUM!!! CATHERINE IS GOING FOR DINNER WITH A GUY!!" 

Fuck!

"WHAT A HELL?!? VICKY OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!" I shouted banging the door with my fist. Suddenly it jerked open making me trip and almost fall. The two of them got out of the room to quickly for me to grave them and started running towards the kitchen where some of the family was, shaking my phone in the air.