Strict Boyfriend

So this is requested by meee!!! Lol this will be fluffy and cute so let the story begin!! Btw Dipper is 13 and Bill is 15 maybe through out the whole book but request are open if older Dip and Bill.

Dipper's POV

I gathered my stuff and left the classroom. I was assigned to do the school events so I had to stay 2 hours. I walked down the quiet hallway then all of a sudden my phone rang, I looked at the screen reading my boyfriends name.

I smiled and answered it.

"Hello, my super hot dorito."
"Hello too, my adorable little pinetree."
"I ain't adorable Cipher, why'd you call?"
"I'm going to pick you up in a few minutes, it's freaking 5 pm already."
"Chill, it's not that late."
"I can't believe they signed you up, well I'm coming there in a few. I don't want you talking to other guys okay? I don't even want to see a guy near you."
"Kay, kay babe. Don't have to be so snappy."
"I'm not bluetooth to share you pinetree. I'm on my way."
"Okay bye." I smiled and ended the call.

I went outside to wait for Bill, I leaned my back against the wall and waited. Damn that triangle takes to walk.

"Hey, Excuse me?" I looked up and saw a guy with black hair and brown eyes.

"Oh what is it?" I asked, getting my back of the wall facing him.

"Are you assigned to the school events?" He asked.

"Yup, It took me two hours to get it all organized." I answered. "Why?" I asked.

He smirked. "Oh okay, then when is the event of our honeymoon cutie?" He asked cupping my cheek.

I flinched and pushed his hand away. "Um excuse me? I'm really sorry but I'm not interested." I stated.

"Oh? Don't worry I won't bite. Unless if you want me to~" He winked making me cringe.

"I already have a boyfriend and he'd be really upset if he sees you." I said. Damn it just go already.

"Tch. That's what they all say, I bet I can make you moan louder than him."

My eye widen to his sudden statement. This guy is crazy, I why won't just go-

My thoughts were interrupted my someone grabbing my waist. I looked up and saw Bill. I'm so dead.

He glared at the guy. "Excuse me but what was that you were saying to my boyfriend?" He snapped.

The guy rolled his eyes. "So your his boyfriend? He could be better off with me."

Bill shot an death glare at him. "Find your own cream-puff. Cuz this one is MINE." Bill snapped, he grabbed the guys shirt and harshly pulled him. "Stay away from me, and my boyfriend if you don't want to suffer in hell." He snapped coldly. He let go of his shirt, grabbed my wrist and we walked away from the now shocked guy.

When we were already far enough he stopped and faced me. "I told you not to talk to other guys!" He exclaimed.
I looked up at him. "I thought he was just asking fr the school event,I didn't know he was trying to flirt with me!" I stated. "Well that doesn't look like asking for the school event, I told you not to talk to other guys, especially when you don't know him." He crossed his arms. I bit my lip and looked down. "Stop moming me you dorito.." I mumbled but Bill could hear. "I'm not 'moming' you. I'm strict because I love you. And I don't want anything to happen to you." He cupped my chin making me look at him. "So before you go somewhere, or do something or what stuff, let me know, or ask permission to me and I also need to know who are the people your with. You're Mine okay? No one else's." He said. I smiled. "Okay, Bill I promise." He leaned in and our lips touched I kissed him back, standing on my toes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. Dang I'm so short. He is around 6 ft and I'm just 5'2"

We pulled away catching out breath. "You're so adorable pinetree." He said and pinched my cheek. I blushed and pulled his hand away. "Shut up." I muttered.

"And only I can call you that. Let's go home." He said, I nodded as we went home holding hands. I love my strict boyfriend.

Welp that's it. I know it's short cuz I just started. Request are open guys!

-Zamy