[1] The Castle

Pasting his self back and forth he could not get over the information of his wife dying , he could remember her face looking at him her smile was as bright as the sun he said in a speech he had to give at her funeral .

The castle he left behind was lost and no one could ever found it.  The keep King left it and moved on.

No one could even find the kings whereabouts , some said he killed himself and his wife's killer but some says that he must of meet a new women married her and I  don't know but I need information so can do my essay.

I look over to my friend who is writing his essay , I slide my desk over to his and he looked over and said " hey Cleo I guess you haven't got anywhere on your project too , I haven't this king is so hard to understand ".

I look at him and I say " Wait the king,  your searching him to,  how about we work together and we can get this done".
He looks at his paper and he starts to say " yes I got a few information but it ain't that much". I put my head on the desk and I start to say " is it about his wife and how he went somewhere an he was missing and no one seemed to care ".

Maybe we can go to the castle together and search for some information and then we can just write are own essay no help and we can ace that essay and your grades won't be so bad but if you say no then say goodbye to football and baseball forever because your going to fail and I'll have the last laugh I can start laughing right about now,  he puts his hand on my mouth and stayed " ok lover girl I'll go to this stupid castle with you but if I don't get any info I'll make sure you want make it on the softball team and that you won't make it to that little geek club you and your friends started won't make it to this school so there little girl I'll meet you at the park pack some clothes baby".

Mad lover boy that I'm going to get you a good grade, he just rolls his eyes and keeps walking,  ok lover boy see you at five.

I went home and started packing before my mom came in there and she asked me " ok darling what are you doing  you better not be leaving me, tell me right now Cleo".
Ok mom , I'm going with Niall out to a castle in England and I know that grandma lives there so you won't have to worry about me grandma grandma will be watching me and you can take a break from being a mother,  she bows her head down " ok as long as you promise me you won't come back hurt and that you'll take photos for me and if you will keep me updated about everything ".

I look at my mom and I say " yes mom I'll be back I'll won't be hurt or anything.  As I started to walk out the door I could see my moms eyes starting to tear up I turn around and I tell her I would be alright don't worry about me.

I walk all the way to park and Niall wasn't there I waited hours but he didn't come so I texted him and he texted " I'm here at the park why don't you see me , ok I'm in a black SUV ". Oh I see you here I come talk to you in a minute.

I open the door and throw my several suitcases in the back and I say , ok lover boy head to the airport we're going all the way to England and we're staying with my grandma's house so she might squeeze your cheeks so watch out,  we headed to the airport and catches the plane all the way to England,  we arrived to my Grandmas house and knocked on her door she answers and sayed " your mom called and said your heading to what castle darling ".

I tell her " ok grandma where going to some castle so we can do an essay ".She looks around the corner and says " you and who are going to do an essay on a castle". I look at her and sayed " me and my friend Niall,  bye grandma we have to go toddles ".

We start heading toward the castle

(TO BE CONTINUED)