p r o l o g u e

"Say cheese Harry!" 

"But mum-"

"I said say cheese" He quickly smiled before his mother could strangle him. Liam and Louis stood in the sidelines, cap and gown watching their friend with snickers as Harry was practically being smothered by his mum and his sister Gemma who kept taking photos. 

"Hazza getting assaulted by his mum again?" Zayn asked as he approached the two.

"It just keeps getting funnier" Louis snickered as Harry kept swatting at his mother's hands.

"Oi! You little buggers were planning on ditching us again?!" Liam huffed when a body jumped onto his back, and lavender hair got into the line of his vision.

"Jeez Ollie! Anymore rougher and you would've broken my back" Liam wheezed out trying to catch his breathe. 

"It wasn't that bad Leeroy" Cara snickered as she came up with Niall fixing one of her faux locks which began to be a pain during the ceremony, perks of african american hair according to her. 

"Enough with calling me Leeroy" Liam mumbled in annoyance as Ollie hopped off his back with a satisfying smirk before hooking her arms around Liam and Louis' shoulders. Louis began to mutter flirtatious comments into Ollie's ear making her laugh and swat his chest for being a "wanker" making the two giggle like schoolgirls.

"I'm done with the mini photoshoot"

"You sure Calvin Klein, you didn't get my good side" Ollie then proceeded to lift her dress and flash them making the guys all flustered while Cara laughed alongside Ollie as they teased them.

"We're grown adults now, we shouldn't be so juvenile boys, you've seen a girl's puss-hey Anne!" Ollie made sure to interrupt herself as Harry's mother approached them.

"Oh look at you all?! One pic with the whole group!"

"Mum!"

"Oi! This is the last time you guys will be carefree teenagers. Now smile!"

Snap.

If only we had heed her words more carefully.