[quick update: this is a filler fanfiction, if I have finished the other fanfictions, this will be put in. See how it goes and it might be updated daily, maybe every other day. But don't be disappointed if I don't update it that much, I have my other fanfictions.
With so much loveeeeeeeeeee,
~ No Humans <3]

"(y/n) do you love me?" (Your boyfriend's name| B/f/n) asked in a burst. He brushed his brown hair over to the right, looking down at you with his ocean blue eyes. You thought about the question he asked. Why is he asking this? Do I? Of course I do... I think.
"What kind of question is that? Of course I do." You said quickly.
"Good, I just wanted to hear you say it." he put on a goofy grin. We put our heads together and he stared into my (e/c) eyes, getting lost. I stared back into his, hoping to get lost in his, no luck. saw him look at my lips and kiss me. My eyes were open during the kiss looking at his long eyelashes. Was thinking about his question earlier. I do. I did? No I still do. In a panic, I suddenly pulled away. He looked at me with confusion, a million thoughts going through his head. I grabbed his hands again.
"I have to go (b/f/n)" I turned around started walking away.
From a far distance I heard him say the three words I cherished all year. This time I didn't say it back.
-
{ Once again this is just a pilot chapter, that's why it's extremely short, and a filler fanfiction so if this does well its going to be deleted. I luh you all.}