Rose

Bang           Bang            Bang

It was unsettling, scary and the most traumatic experience. I was just walking back to my college, after a few weeks of my recent given work I had to do. Making someone confess their 'sins' or... 'wrong-doings'. And thanks to Mom for letting me do it to the president, since she belongs in high places. My hair going through the breeze with my 2 other friends by my side, knowing how amazing I did back then when I made him confess.

To be precise, I need to find a way to develop my interrogation ways to make people confess. I have did a great job in tricking him, as he admitted about a multi-billion dollar sham. I felt really proud of what I accomplished and can't wait to give my results to my professor.

Until...

                                 Bang

My life turned blank. The feeling of the cold hard bullet struck me like a lightning bolt. Blood squirted out as I placed my hand on my chest, but I don't feel like I'm dying but the pain makes me want to die. People then start calling for help, my two friends from my side held me from behind when I hit the ground. Screaming with loud-bold notes. Few minutes later, my mother rushed in with sirens -- help finally came. I cried for my mother, begging her to stop the pain but my vision was blurry, my hearing starts fading out. But I can hear them, crying, screaming, panicking to save Natasha Romanova's daughter's life. "Marishka! Marishka!"

"Mamochka.."

Everything went black

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Natasha Romanova! I cannot let your daughter tell the world about that incident!" The president screamed and bellowed in the conference room as I stood there, waiting patiently. Chest up and bold, like how I was trained back in my military days. I looked good in my suit and tie. I'm in Russia in front of the president, of course I had to look my best.

They kept arguing. "No! You cannot put a hit on my daughter!" I heard the woman with long orange hair cry out. This is one reason why I sometimes do not love my job. "I am the president of this country and everything has to be the way I want it to!" The room became silent. Damn arrogant lil' jerk.

"Jonah Karam." The president called for me as I saluted. "Yes sir!"

"With your military experience, I can already tell that you are capable of doing the job. If you miss, you will be DIRECTLY fired as a bodyguard and hit. Do you understand me, Jonah Karam?"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"Alisa Petrov. Please give all information of Marina Romanova. Everyone is dismissed." The president then let everyone leave the room but stopped me. "Don't disappoint me, Karam." His tone was sharp as it definitely hit me in the nerves.

"I will not, sir." I said, nodded and left to meet Mrs. Petrov who gave me the image of my target and her information and I thought to myself, "Damn.. She's beautiful." I stared at her picture for a long time as a bit my lips, I need to kill a beautiful woman. Which I can see and tell; she's going to have an amazing, bright life. Until a bullet hits her.

I sighed, walking out with my briefcase of all the information of Marina. Took a cab back to my hotel. Once I arrived to my room, I sat down on the bed, giving a deep sigh, rubbing my eyes and then my temples.

"I have to kill a beautiful woman. I fucking hate my job."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked around the school entrance to find a hiding spot to kill her. I moved swiftly to a tree and climbed quick with no one noticing me and my intentions, then I climbed to a balcony of a building that seems to be abandoned for a long time. I set everything down and my amazing Sniper Riffle. That big bad boy has been with me for years. And it can never be replaced.