Never Judge (Larry Stylinson)

Harry's Point Of View:

I could feel their hungry eyes on me, judging, thinking nasty things, some brave enough to shout at me. I never understood why. I was a normal boy, not some half fish, half dog creature. I may dress different,  and may be a bit shy and closed-off, but I still have a beating heart same as everyone else.

" 'Sup fag?" A voice known as Zayn Maliks' shouted, walking towards me with his usual cigarette in his mouth. I sighed, annoyed by the name they always call me. "Can't you come up with anything more original?" I puffed, bringing my books closer to my chest. Zayn smirked his signature smirk.

" 'Sup homosexual?" I snorted at the oh so creative use of wording. I rolled my eyes at him, "So much better"

Zayn got angry then. You can always tell because the way his caramel eyes turn dark and souless, like a shark. "Shut up. You have no right to speak. You are less than me!"

I had to admit, the words stung, but I wouldn't show my weakness. " 'M still human. Just like you" I spoke softly,  feeling myself be pushed against the lockers by Zayns' strong hand. "Don't dare speak like that!" He growled, and his hand connected to my neck, slowly tightening,  making it harder and harder to breathe. 

"Zayn," I heard my breathy voice choke out. "Stop. Please!" I pleaded, bringing my hand to his hand to hopefully pull away. "And why should I?" Zayn askes, cocking his head curiously.  I couldn't come up with an answer. There really wasn't one.

"Exactly" He muttered proud of himself for making a point.

"Zayn, bro, what're doing?" A lighter voice chirped from down the now empty hallways. A boy with feathery hair and blue eyes came running to Zayn. He had tattoos on his arm, not as many as Zayn, but close. "Nothing, Lou." Zayn shouted back as the boy, I guess 'Lou' came up to him. "Aw, Zayn, not again. Give the lad a chance" 'Lou' said, moving his head my direction.  Zayn loosened his grip. I gulped in a shaky breath, happy to feel the Oxygen in my lungs.

"Zayn" 'Lou' warned in a stern tone, "All the way". Zayn pulled his hand away from my neck, where I fell to the floor on my knees, couphing.

"Hey, you alright?" 'Lou' asked, holding hand out for me to grab. I slowly shook my head, rejecting his hand. " 'M fine, thanks"

" My name's Louis. You are?" He must be new here. Everyone knew me, but not in a good way.

"Marcel. Marcel Styles. You new?" I asked, brushing of my sweater vest and readjusting my glasses. "Yeah, I am. I knew Zayn from my last school."  I nodded, giving Louis a quick smile and walking off.

"Wait, Marcel!" I turned around to Louis, and cocked and eyebrow. 

"What's your next class?" He asked, staring down at a slip of paper which I assumed was his schedule.  I sighed, really hoping this wasn't going the way I expected it to. "Uh, Biology" I stuttered. Louis smiled, and my heart fluttered.

God, this boy was beautiful.

"I do too. Can I walk with you to class?" I sighed. It would be inconsiderate of me to say yes. I know he would be called names and possibly beat up if he was with me. Then again, he may think I don't like him. Which defiantly isn't the case. I like him just fine!

Maybe a little too much

My subconscious told me. I rolled my eyes at myself.

"So, is that a yes?" Louis' voice breaks through my thoughts. I grimaced.  "Uh.. that may not be the, um.. best idead" I murmered, running my hand through my gelled hair. Louis cocked his head and stared at me.. like a little dog.