Chapter one.

LAURA MARIE

" Elaine, he really still likes you. " I say trying to convince this girl to like Ross back and get back with him because he's heartbroken.. I'm hurting but i have to do this for my best friend.

" Laura, you know that i don't like him. And i never will. I made a mistake that i became his girlfriend! He's a jerk! " She says and walks away, leaving me alone. I walk back to Ross and shake my head. He sighs sadly.

" I'm sorry, Ross. She doesn't like you. " I say pretending that i was sad. I like Ross but he never seems to notice me.

" Okay. Fine, whatever. " He says annoyed / mad / heartbroken and leaves me alone. I get a phone call from my assistant. Yes, i am a famous model, singer/ dancer and actress. So is Ross.

I picked up my phone, " Sarah? What's up? " I ask, " Laura, you have an interview in ten minutes! Where are you!? " She asks. OH CRAP! I grab my bag and hung up and went to the studio.

-

I went down and ran to the room where the interviewer was.

" Sorry. " I mumble, the interviewer nods, " Shall we start? " I nod.

" Hello everybody! This is Shanny Davis and we are all here to interview the lovely Laura Marano! " Shanny says smiling. I smile back and wave, " Hey guys! "

" Okay, Laura! How much do you like your new song, Lala? " Shanny asks me. I smile brightly.

" Oh, i really love it. I love the tune, the lyrics and of course, the person who the song is for. " I say. Shanny looks at me confused, " Who is it for? "

" A special person. " I simply say. She smiles.

" Next question, what is happening to your bestfriend, Ross Lynch? Why isn't he making music anymore? " Shanny asks. My smile fades.

" Oh... Ross? He's been going through a lot of tough things and like, girl problems. " I laugh at my last two words.

" What kind of girl problems? " Shanny asks.

" Uhmm.. There's this girl he likes and she doesn't like him back. He had like ten relationships with different types of girls already but they all dumped him. " I admit truthfully. Shanny makes an ' o ' shape with her mouth.

" Ohhh.. So who is his current girlfriend now? " Shanny asks me curiously. I can't lie to the fans. People would hate me and Ross.

" Uhmm.. Recently, it was Elaine Perry. But she broke up with him. I really thought in the first place that their relationship wasn't going to last long. It was a shame for Ross. I mean, what a handsome popstar but all his gals dumped him. " I say truthfully.

" Oh, okay. " She says with empty words.

" When it comes to his relationships, Ross isn't stable. He changes girlfriends from time to time. " I added. She nods.

" I'm pretty sure that someday your gonna be Ross's new girlfriend. " Shanny says. I gasp.

" No, we're just friends! Ross would never like me that way. " I say.. She smirks.

" We all know you like him. " She says with a smirk. " No i don't!! " I say defensively. She laughs.

" Okay. That's a wrap for this awesome interview with Laura Marano! We'll see her again soon! Goodbye! " Shanny says and i wave, " Bye guys! " The camera shuts and Shanny and I exchange goodbyes.

After the interview, i still had another one. Crap this life.

I walk out of the studio and drive home. It's 7:26pm. I park my car on the side of the road and jump down. I open the door and greet my family.