Prologue

In 1123

SoSo , LeeRoy said. What , said SoSo. The kirkkings are back and they are attacking the royal castle. King Colark and Queen Elmore are going to get hurt we need to get there fast , LeeRoy said.
That's horrible LeeRoy we need to fly there fast , said SoSo.When they got there there wings were tired. They put on there magic bracelets and hide behind a oak tree to talk about there plan to attack. SoSo we don't have much time we need to hurry and get our plan together , said LeeRoy. Ok let's attack from the bottom they won't suspect that maybe MaMac can use his powers m to dig the hole. Should I call him , said SoSo. Great idea SoSo you need to call him fast I don't know how to call him yet. Memo doc memo know how cant I see you throw , she said. All of a sudden a cloud appeared human size right beside them. Then a boy wearing a bandana around his neck and brown shaggy shirt and pants. Hi , he said. Hi MaMac , SoSo said. Hi MaMac we need your help to save King Colark and Queen Elmore. We need to attack from the bottom somehow. Maybe you could dig a hole or something? Ok , he said. He dogged a hole in under 3 seconds that leaded to the castle ground. Wow , the said. They went in the tunnel and knocked out all the kirkkings but one that one was the strongest of them all. I shouldn't say WAS the strongest he is still living to a day where you are about to find out. But the three of heroes did die but there spirit must not die until they find three more heroes. They will go and find three heroes because they got there eyes on three kids in a family.