Random Minecraft Story #2

Chapter 2

  I search in my pocket, hoping to find something that can help me out. I found nothing but another name tag; it is written “GamerMeowzTW” on top of it. I don’t know what the name mean is but I feel it is something very important too just like the watch. I start walking and try to find someone else which can tell me what the heck happened to me which sent me to here and how should I go back. I walked for few kilometers, and then I see a beautifultown which looks like people living in it.

When I walk into the town and finally find other people except myself, I am so happy and I randomly jump into someone and hug him. But then he pushes me off and he put the sword near to my neck, and I am so scared of it and I almost pissed in my pants. He asks me, “Are you a total newbie or a crazy guy which is going to kill me?”“What newbie? What crazy guy?” I answer him. “I guess you are just a total newbie, come and just join my faction.” He says.

  Suddenly, I found myself in another place when I haven’trealized what had just happened. “Where on the world is here?” I ask to that guy. “Hello let me introduce myself to you please.” “Yes please. “Ireply him. “I am called ‘Gradin12000’ in this game but you can call me Zac, and by the way, who the hell are you?”, ”Hi Zac, I am Justin and I have no idea where am I now, I think something weird happened on me”, Zac stop talking for a while, and soon he start to speak again. “Where you are now is in the game call ‘Minecraft’ but in a way of realistic version.”I just stand there and start thinking about all the things had happened starting from the beginning. Everything is in a way of square and it is really similar to the game I always play. But the most important thing is to ask this guy call Zac or Gradin12000 or whatever how should I go back into my normal life. “How should I…?”, I started,but when I just about to ask the question, the sound of “BANG” coming from the left of the base blow me to the right side corner. “YOLO, PEOPLE!”that guy coming from the smoke says.