Clint

*(this story contains profanity)*
*(As well as graphic material)*

Clint's P.O.V

"This just in..! " I listened as the news anchor rambled.

"Police have taken a young man into custody, after what police are calling 'A murder from the movies.' A woman by the name of Michelle Rose was allegedly murdered by Matthew Garcia... Mr. Garcia remains behind bars until his court hearing on the 25th of April where he will be proven guilty or inno...

*Click*

"Guilty.."

My name is Clint Greywood. I am 22 years old, and I work for a law firm in NYC. I just recently got out of law school, hoping to "make it big." When the biggest thing in my life at the moment is hookup #837, Damn he's got a big cock... Oh yeah.... I'm gay... WOOO SOOO RARE! and no I don't wanna be you're GBF, fuck off Samantha.

Anyways, I'm up to my eyeballs in student loans, my boss hates me, and I'm one fuck up away from living on the streets. But I'm not going to let that happen. I need to show that I'm good at what I do, and that I didn't waste all my daddy's money on 4 years of college parties and frat house gang bangs.

If only I could get a damn case...

(April 2nd)

I opened up the front door to my firm to be greeted with the scent of pure bullshittery. "Morning everyone!" I said painfully though a grin faker than a Kardashian. As I made my way to my shithole cubical I was met with the cheerful banter of my coworkers, "GOOD MORNING CUNT!!" , "Fuck you too Becky." I exclamation with malicious intent while showing off my 2nd ring finger. (🖕🏻)

I raided the fridge for a store bought iced coffee and a leftover burrito from Chico's. "Ah here we go."

*rips sticky note off*

Sticky note: "BECKY"

"Ahhh hell at last." I had reached my cubical.
I threw my bag and papers in the corner of my 2x2 square of "Zero Fucks Given." I set down my coffee and burrito and pulled up Netflix on my work laptop. "Oo Orange Is The New Black!"
I took a sip of my coffee. It tasted of anus and paper. "God Dammit Becky!" I shouted. "Fuck you!" Becky responded.

I unwrap my burrito hoping it wouldn't taste of bootyhole. Surprisingly it was rather tasty. Until I look down and notice that there was a ginger pubic hair in my burrito. "Ahhhh Fuckin' Becky."

I ate it anyways.

There was a knock at my cubical. It was by boss. "Hey, Clint how you doin' today?" He tried to make conversation...

(it failed)

"I'm doin' pretty aight nah mean son??"
I said in full seriousness. "Okay yeah shut the fuck up, do you want a case?" He said with an annoyed tone. "Wait are you serious??" I said with my mouth full of Mexican food and an elderly woman's pubic hair.

"Sure am, *cough* unfortunately.. uhh It's the case on.. Matthew Garcia." He continued. I froze in shock with a strange excitement. "The lady killer?" I said taking another bite. "Yup." He said with no emotion. "But he's guilty." I said with a mouthful. "You don't know shit! just.. do you want the case or not?" He stopped himself. "Sure." I said excitedly.

"Alright, he's over in the Livingston County Jail. Talk to him, learn his side of the story. Win the case." He said aggressively. "Alrighty!" I said with a glow.

He started to leave.

"I love you Hank!" I yelled across the office.

"Don't call me that." Said hank.

"Okay Hankiepoo." I said in a baby voice.

"God dammit." Yelled hank

He loves me.