Whispers From The Heart (Taylor Caniff Love Story.)

About the School:

RiverDale High is located in a small town outside of New York, away from the big city, the tall buildings, and the loud cars with a lot of people. It holds about 500-1000 people. It's a lot smaller than you'd think. But in this school, things are runned differently. This school has classes, kind of like the pyramid. The top of the pyramid is the upper class, the stuck up, rich, snobby people who only care about their selfs, but some of the girls are okay, and the boys are fine, and chill. The middle class is the people who aren't upper class, but aren't lower class either. These normally consist of people who are usually the ones who get along with everyone and are nice and friendly majority of the time. Everybody loves them, they send off a chill and good vibes, lastly is the lower class. The lower class is all full of people who focus on school on the time, the ones who get picked on because they have a big future ahead of them. They're also geniuses. 

Meet the Characters;

Lusia Valdivia; She is totally not in the upper class, but then again she don't care and wouldn't want too. She is middle class, she can stand her own ground, but she's a very loveable person who's funny, and people love to be around.

Samantha Vega (Sam): She's upper class man, she's stuck up, rude and snobby. She loves to rub her money in peoples faces, yet, no one can really stand how she is, not even people who's upperclass man. She think she's the boss around places. News flash, she isn't.

Taylor Caniff: Taylor is upperclass man. He is the most admired boy in the school, he is funny, is well known from his brothers and parents, he can't stand Sam, his ex. She's turned into some monster, who he does not like once so ever. (Lusia's love intrest)

Extra Characters:

Alexis, Cece, Maddie, Maci. (Samantha's Snobby Friends.)

Kendall, Sophie, Aubrey,  Vivian, Libby. (Lusia's Friends.)

Kyle, Noah, Logan, Tyler, Joanah, Alex. (Taylor's Friends.)

Chapter One:

It was a Friday morning, and you had school. As tired as you were, you pounded your alarm to make it shut up and stop beeping at you. Suddenly after it stopped beeping, you fell back asleep until your phone alarm went off.  After hearing many alarms go off, you turned them off and finally dragged your self out of bed. Regretting last night, you probably shouldn't stayed up late watching re-runs of Full House. You went into your bathroom and turned on the water in the shower, testing it making sure it's warm enough for you. Before getting in, you grabbed your Iphone, plugged it in into a speak, and played some jams. You got un-dressed, and dropped your clothes and hopped into the shower. For the shower not to get boring you sung along to Selena Gomez - Come and Get It. "Na na na na na. na na na na." You sung as you shampooed and conditioned your hair. You scrubbed your body, shaved, and washed your face with clean and clear acne wash. You turned off the shower and stepped out grabbing your light blue towel, and your light pink towel, wrapping it around your body, and the other around your hair. Come and Get It was stuck in your head while you walked back into your bed room, grabbing your clothes to wear today. You chose and over sized sweatshirt, some warm leggings, and your Ugg boots. You dried off, and got dressed, brushing your teeth as you waited to un wrap your hair. To prepare your hair, you spayed some leave in conditioner in your hair, brushed your hair and pulling out the excess hair. You took some moouse and scrunched your hair, leaving it curly and added hair spray. You mostrised your face, as you grabbed your make-up bag, doing your normal make-up routine, foundation, concealer, filling in your brows slightly, some eye shadow, a natural brown and nude, your winged out eye liner, along with some falsie mascara topping off your eyes. Finding your EOS Balm, you  took your eos lip balm, applying it for soft lips. Lastly, you added your pink blush to your cheeks and some highlighter. Finding your favorite perfume, you sprayed yourself with it, you grabbed your keys, phone, wallet, and school bag and headed down stairs.