intro

as you may have noticed i've taken all the chapters down! i have been posting them on here without asking for the author's permission, thinking it was okay as long as i credited them. i am sincerely sorry to all the authors, it was never my intention to "steal" your works!

instead of posting the whole story on here i will link them and put the summary in each chapter + the author's name of course, that way i can still share my favourite fanfictions with you guys, but this time the right way.

a tip for when you're searching for fanfictions on ao3 is to search for the author rather than the title of the work!

once again i want to apologise for posting works here without asking for permission! that is never okay and i wish i'd realised what i was doing was wrong sooner. i never had any bad intentions but people do make mistakes and hopefully it will be okay now that i've taken all of them down!

thanks to the authors who let me know what i was doing was wrong and understood that i wasn't trying to be mean or take credit for all the fanfictions!

i will remake this book into a book where i suggest fanfictions that i think you guys should read! once i've edited out the actual stories from all the chapters i'll put them back up with links, summaries, author and site!