Changed

It's pretty hard to try and find some decent work in this world. Especially an acting job. I've been looking for a permanent job for 16 months now and nothing. A few little commercials here and there but nothing exciting. Modelings helped too. That's really how I pay my bills, modeling and working at the bar downtown doing night shifts and bar tending. It's not much, but it gets me money. Jessie helps to. She's also a model. Not that modelings my ideal career choice, but she's made a name for herself. 

Having connections like her has helped me wiggle my way into some modeling, but that's about it. Jessie and I have been friends since I moved out here to LA. We live in a decent sized, three bed roomed apartment. I told myself when I moved out here, that if I didn't find any good work by 18 months, then I'd move back home and stick with my parents choice of work for me. Working in the family business, owning the restaurant, taking over from my dad. 

It's not a bad choice for a job, but that's just not me. I don't see myself working in a restaurant or even owning it. I can't even put pop tarts in the toaster without burning them, so how could I run a restaurant without giving everyone food poisoning. I'll guess I'll have to learn to cook, considering my 18 months are nearly up. 

But. That's when everything changed.

That's when I actually found a job.

But instead of acting.

I feel in love.

I feel in love with the guy I was supposed to be 'fake dating'.

But instead of that, we really started to date.

And that's when things got super, super complicated.

And not just your ordinary, relationship complicated.

I mean like more complicated than you can even imagine.

This is the story of how I fell in love, and still am in love. This is the story of the boy that I changed.